PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:01:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Stats

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

New stats are out this week, saying that Club Pogo members spend an average of 20 hours a week playing on pogo. Who says we're addicted?  :)

Carly

Motley

Only 20 hours a week?  I just spent 20 hours yesterday on PPS, I slept from 2:30 am-6:30 am.  I'll probably do it again today.   >:D

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Barbara on June 02, 2005, 02:57:12 PM
Those are the part timers. I am full time.

I agree  I'm on 16-18 hours a day every day 365 days a year, I want to get my monies worth...LOL

missy

full timer here.  wonder if we get additional benefits??

Homer

Maybe you can ask them for health insurance and paid vacation. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missy

NotAdumbBlonde

Guess I'm a full timer also  :o On average I spend 10-12 hours a day in pogo, unless my husband is nagging, then it's only 7  ;) Yesterday I spent 16 hours working on everyones cribbage badge.  Including his!

lilgreenfrog

There is a slim chance that I may be OFF of Pogo for an average of 20 hours a week...but that is doubtful. I have a 2 week old new grandbaby...her first word will probably be "Pogo".  :)  If I'm not playing, one of my kids take over for me. It's the last thing I do before bed and the first when I wake.  
Peace

Homer

You better hope the baby hasn't been listening to Harvest Mania. The first words might be "Veggie! Veggie!" or she might start sounding like the Squelchies.  :o :P j/k

Carly

Quote from: lilgreenfrog on June 02, 2005, 04:33:57 PM
I have a 2 week old new grandbaby...her first word will probably be "Pogo".  :)    
Peace

Ohh I can see all babies now. lmao lmao  :D ;D

avs1roy33

I agree, 20 hours a week is low, but there are lots of poeple that only go one once or twice a week. They just bring down the average. I can't even play squelchies with the sound on anymore, they get so annoying  >:(

Motley

I am quite content to be on Pogo for over a 100 hours a week.  I'm not saying I'm actually in my chair playing at all times, but something is normally going on.  If I must be outside with the kids, I point my monitor towards the window, so I can see if my auto stops due to a lovely Virtual Prize.  I have everything all set up, their play yard is right outside my bedroom window, where my computer is, I have a shelf sitting on my window sill, so I put my wireless keyboard and mouse on it...that way I don't have to go back in the house to reset an auto or change rooms.  When the release the mobile service, I will do that too...since I just had my husband change to a national carrier with unlimited minutes.  I told him it was because the service he had for us was getting too expensive...lmao...

lilgreenfrog

Unless new ranks are added to Harvest, baby will not be cooing "Veggie, Veggie". This has me thinking tho...Pogo theme'd toys for tots. Beanie Babies got hot...why not? Or Pogoland Junior? Kinda like the NickJr, Disney and other kid centered sites with games. Wonder if I can pull myself away for a few to run off some iron on transfers to make her a cute Pogo Squelchie blankie LOL.
Peace

Jeffer

In this group, I would consider myself a "part-timer".

Pogo autos - 35-40 hours a week.

Pogo at home - 16- 20 hours

Pogo at work  :o Honestly probably about 7-8.  Saturdays, I'm usually "on duty" with few real tasks, so I play about half the day....

So that puts me about 60-70.  But I just bought a new laptop, so the spousal interference percentage will drop greatly... ;D

Homer

I like that.....the spousal interference percentage LOL

Homer

Quote from: lilgreenfrog on June 02, 2005, 06:04:31 PM
Unless new ranks are added to Harvest, baby will not be cooing "Veggie, Veggie". This has me thinking tho...Pogo theme'd toys for tots. Beanie Babies got hot...why not? Or Pogoland Junior? Kinda like the NickJr, Disney and other kid centered sites with games. Wonder if I can pull myself away for a few to run off some iron on transfers to make her a cute Pogo Squelchie blankie LOL.
Peace

Pogo needs to add the Pogo Baby Rattle to it's store. ;)

bratsbemykids

I am a full time player too...my husband was afraid that when our son was born he was going to be calling bingo numbers cause that was all i played at the time.....pogo is a full time job for me, besides the house work, etc.....

smiles29

yep, yep, yep.  im a triple timer  :P.  i got tired of having the spousal interfearance also so in jan of this year we went and got a laptop (rent to own but still).  so now i dont have to worry bout the spousal interfearance  :D.  i am on pogo 24 -5.  i only sleep a couple of hours or so at a time and when i fall asleep i put my headset on, turn the volume on, turn an auto on, and snooze for an hour or two.  that way i can still hear for when the auto hangs up or pogo gives me the big boot and i dont have to bother the others in the house with the some of those stupid game sounds.  the other 2 days of the week im on between 16 - 19 hours because i have bowling on thursdays and friday for 4 hours and sometimes we go out to dinner afterwards.  so yes, you could say im a triple or quadrouple timer  :P :P :-[ :-[ 8) 8)

Motley

I started a little late in Club Pogo (sometimes last year after summer), so I have all these game badges to get.  Everytime Pogo releases a new game with badges, I feel like the employee whose boss just put a new stack of paperwork on my desk.  "Here you go, please have these done like yesterday."  The autos are just like my own assistants, there to do the work I don't like to do.  My payment...a nice shiny new badge.  Although, sometimes I feel like I've been ripped off when it's uglier than sin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview