PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:42:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo 2015

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

What will pogo be like in 10 years? Will there still be a pogo?
Will our original games be enhanced?
Will badges still exist in this form?
Will we still be pogoing or on another site that lures us in?

I have some neat ideas though would love your thoughts......

Jeffer

Yeah, if I expected to live that long, I would have taken better care of myself.. ;)

Motley

Thought I'd break this up and answer each one:

What will pogo be like in 10 years?
Hopefully more advanced with better graphics, better customer service, probably 20 bucks more than it is now, and I wish they'd do a voting where they give us the choice of new games and we decide what comes next.

Will there still be a pogo?
I hope so because it's going to take me that long to do Lottso, Pinochle, and Bingo.

Will our original games be enhanced?
I hope by enhanced they mean a little more thought goes into them, the recent revamping of PPS says it all.

Will badges still exist in this form?
I sure hope so, I didn't work all this time to have badges changed.  Maybe they could make the badge icons animated or let you crop and use the part of the badge you like best.

Will we still be pogoing or on another site that lures us in?
I will still be with Pogo...see question two.

Capt. Morgan

Coming soon to pogo in 2015.
New badges added to poppit, reach rank 375 to earn new spike badge.
Ship PP4 ready to sail with the original graphics back with a brand  new badge after only 4075 trips around the board.
Also congratulations to the first jackpot winner since 2008 who was not using an auto O0
We are in the process of adding more servers due to the delays and downtime happening on Weds. when the challenges start.

sdunkin

:Phopefully they will make a higher precentage of winning on the jackpots and hopefully people who play pogo will become a lot more polite online :P

Adacia

I really like Motley's idea for having animated badges.

YabbaDabbaDoo

Here are some changes I think we will see by 2015

There will be Showbiz Slots 3...."See Betsy Chiffon as she meets, and gets hooked up with, an aging Brad Pitt. Follow the story all the way to the 7th popcorn, where they begin married life together raising their little "Chiffon-Pitts"

Greenback Bayou - removed due to protests by Animal Rights Activists

World Class Solitaire has been upgraded....to InterGalastic Solitaire. Get a badge when you reach Jupiter, and a second when you reach Uranus.

6th Street Omaha Poker has had to be changed, due to the closure of 6th Street for revamping into a shopping area. The game will now be known as Wal-Mart poker. Make your best poker hand from the various WalMart prices on the screen, but set your hand quickly - as the prices will fall. Reach rank 10 for your animated WalMart greeter badge

Harvest Mania - also closed due to takeover of property by WalMart.

Turbo 21 - due to the increase in inflation, this game is now Turbo 27.2

Adacia

:D :D :D  Lmao@ all of these wonderful replies! You guys have terrific imaginations and I thank you for the laughs. O0

smiles29

wouldnt some of those ideas be great if they were implemented.  i like the idea of animated badges and being able to crop a badge and show the part that we like best.  there better be pogo by then.  it would be a shame to be spending all this money and time working on badges for pogo to just disappear.

caroline196

lol that was so funny yabbadabbadoo,that made me laugh.yr post was a touch of class.very funny O0

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

earth will be no more of existant by then.......don't ya know about the last profit? second comming of Jesus.

GreenDayFan

Quote from: YabbaDabbaDoo on June 03, 2005, 01:48:31 PM
Here are some changes I think we will see by 2015

There will be Showbiz Slots 3...."See Betsy Chiffon as she meets, and gets hooked up with, an aging Brad Pitt. Follow the story all the way to the 7th popcorn, where they begin married life together raising their little "Chiffon-Pitts"

Greenback Bayou - removed due to protests by Animal Rights Activists

World Class Solitaire has been upgraded....to InterGalastic Solitaire. Get a badge when you reach Jupiter, and a second when you reach Uranus.

6th Street Omaha Poker has had to be changed, due to the closure of 6th Street for revamping into a shopping area. The game will now be known as Wal-Mart poker. Make your best poker hand from the various WalMart prices on the screen, but set your hand quickly - as the prices will fall. Reach rank 10 for your animated WalMart greeter badge

Harvest Mania - also closed due to takeover of property by WalMart.

Turbo 21 - due to the increase in inflation, this game is now Turbo 27.2

Lmao  :D I also think they may bring back word riot by then! (yeah right)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview