PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:08:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot spins

Started by afrot6508,

Previous topic - Next topic

afrot6508

Tell me everything you know about them  O0

Motley

Well, let's see the odds of hitting them are few and far between.  The "big" jackpots are capped at $4999.00, even if that is jackpot at the time, it doesn't get doubled, I don't think it gets tripled either.  Some games the jackpot comes via a spinner or getting certain cards or series of graphics (video poker games, buckaroo blackjack, and slots).  It's early so forgive me if I forget a game or two.  If you use an auto, you might as well kiss your account goodbye if you hit one and claim it.  Although, some people here have used an auto "wisely" and got some smaller prizes.  Some people don't use one at all but still get denied.  Bascially, it's Pogo's plane and they are the pilots.  I do think somewhere in Pogo's TOS, they have an address if members chose to enter drawings without playing.  I don't know if anyone has ever won that way.

bobbysbackup

My wife has hit 2 small prizes in the jackpot spinner -- a $25 gift certificate, and a $5 check.  She has played far less than I, and I've never hit anything except for tokens, screensavers and wallpapers on spinners.  She *did* receive both prizes.

But, as explained above, if you hit anything, they audit your account for auto play or any type of cheats.  If they discover anything, they will deny your prize, and may possibly cancel your account.  Since you made it clear that you've use auto's on previous messages, you *might* not want to be so anxious to hit any real prizes on your account.  And remember, it doesnt matter if you were using an auto or not when you hit your prize.... ANY auto use, in ANY game at any time in the past is enough for you to get your prize revoked.

The biggest token payout is typically 1,000 tokens.  But, about a month ago, I DID have a 1,250 token spin on Aces Up... so larger spins may be possible.

Jeffer

Quote from: Motley on June 03, 2005, 03:43:58 AM
I do think somewhere in Pogo's TOS, they have an address if members chose to enter drawings without playing. I don't know if anyone has ever won that way.

Legally, the jackpot spins are nothing more than a cereal contest.  Odds and rules are subject to change.

GreenDayFan

you can't win any atchual prizes if you live in the UK, only tokens  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview