PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:52:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does MLM work?

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

I know a lot of people who have tried MLM's and never made any money at all. I tried money blaster like 4 months ago- paid $15 to give it a try. It worked with my Paypal. Never seen a penny until last week- then all of a sudden got an $9 payment. This week got 2 more. I didn't think these things worked and now since I made more money than I invested (after 4 months) I'm just wondering if I needed to give it time to build and up and downline.... anywho- I won't Spam the board with my link to the MLM Im talking about- just going to ask some advice if anyone else has tried AND successfully made ANY profit with mlm? Cause if so- then I may try another one. I don't care if it takes time to build up and downlines either... worth a shot. Or is it?

Homer

Those are also known as pyramid scams.

Years ago I thought I could make money stuffing envelopes at home. I used to see the ads all the time. Big $$$ for stuffing envelopes. The catch is they want money upfront which I refused to do. Then they teach you to do to others what they just did to you.

In my opinion they are a waste of time and in some cases may be against the law depending where you live.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

Yeah i tried that stuffing envelope BS- HUGE waste of time. Had to pay $28 up front for materials and crap... then pay $14 in shipping to send it BACK to get my $28 bucks back hehe
(They had a money back guarantee minusshipping) NEVER EVER AGAIN

I tired this cause I figure I'd give it a shot once and if I didn't ever see anything then I'd know not to touch it again. Nowthat i got $27back outta my inital $15- I've given it a second notion.
(More money in my paypal account to buy junk on ebay and pay for autos :-P)

bob@pogopal

MLM is not a sustainable business model even for the "legal" ones.

If you do some searches on google you should be able to find some compelling and succinct essays on the topic.

kotraquin

if MLM really worked you certainly wouldn't see it in an infomercial or ads in the tabloids you'd see it in something like Wall Street Journal and other major money trade magizines/newspapers

btw want to  lose 10lb quick...... Just cut off your head

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview