PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 06:03:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You ever...

Started by fatkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

fatkid

come home late to your apartment/house... Go to use the bathroom (#2)... Finish up... And then suddenly in a moment of terror realized you have skimped on toilet paper this week and so all you have is the AWEFUL single ply hard-as-a-rock sandpaper tp... Yeah it happened to me last night... Never again will I skimp on the tp...  :'(

jtp11678

better than the horror of realizing you got 1 square left, no kleenex and have to use the cardboard roll  :o lmao

yousmellbad

there is one thing i never skimp on. TP. i always buy good stuff. No cheap junk for me!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

our house has the frickin downstairs full thanks to my mother.... I mean geez.... do we really need upteenth packaged of TP? She took the one I had in my bathroom and it put back with the others... I was like HELLOOOO... no ya dont...

She acts like she is the only one who uses the stuff...

fatkid

Being a poor college kid and living with one other not-very-hygenic roommate really makes for scary times in the bathroom... Like take yesterday for example... There is was just playing xbox and smoking... I look over at the kitchen and sudden realize we had a HUGE ant investation in our apartment... It was crazy... There were like 1000's of them just tromping through my kitchen... Scared me to death... So I just sprayed them all with 1/2 a bottle of Clorox Bleach and they all died... Moral of the story... My roommate is fat, he smells, and uses up a lot of TP without ever buying any...

But he buys me smokes when I'm to broke to get them... So I guess I can't be too pissed...  ::)

Mayhem

i've noticed they had 4 ply tp once .. can never find it anymore.

was like $9.50 for 6 roll pack heh
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fatkid

4 ply!!! Holy Jeeze, you could split that into 2 each and wind up with a 12 pack for $9.50... But then you could also split that in half and have a 24 pack of single ply for 9.50... Yes yes... I know that's really froogle... But you gotta do what you gotta do when your poor...   ::)

kotraquin

just be thankful you didn't live in 500 years ago I can't imaging what they used :-\

Hooper2092

Happened to us once- went camping, and ran out of Tp- I refused to use a leaf so i took off my undershirt and sacrificed it. If only men had to wipe everytime THEY peed.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview