PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 05:37:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ATV's

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

Why do the cops care if there ridden on the street? me and my friend got caught on the street and the cop gave us a warning, nwo wtf why are we getting into trouble for riding on tyhe freaking streets?

Homer

Generally, it's against the law to ride them on city streets in most places. Not to mention they are extremely unsafe.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

I R 1337

So waht fi there usnafe its the persons fault for riding them, i rode my drtbike and a friends raptor im lucky i didnt get caught i was going like 95mph , my friend was doign 80-90 in a field and htia  rock and was riding a verticle wheelie he was like 1 inch from the ground it was awesome, if he had crashed he would been killed

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

I'm gonna take a guess and say you are around 16 or 17. Why do I say that? I did that crap when I was your age with gocarts- a car came around the corner fast clipped the back of my Go Cart. It turned over and I broke my leg in two places and had to have knee surgery. We weren't the one's speeding, and my friends and I were watching and keeping away from cars- it was the CAR that sped around the corner and hit us. Either way, my parents got a ticket (even though they had no clue what I was doing)- Find a field (not a bumpy one) and stick to that :-P You'll be glad ya did.

I R 1337

:o lol im only 14 and hes 13 lmao we where riding from road to field, the cop who caught us was waiting for us,, he kenw that we had to go that way, we coulda gotten away EASILY but we didnt.

ronandamee1

In pa we have to get our atv's registered with liscence plates and insurance cause so many people were gettin hurt. Dirtbikes dont chase you down hills.

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

heh.... I took our 4 wheeler for a "joy" ride one day. I took it out on the dirt road that no traffic is ever on 3 years ago.  I hit 50 mph... Just kinda needed to feel the breeze on the nice summer day.  I am a safe driver... never do anything but flip people off that are dumb, and race the people down my street that want to cut in front of me before the right lane ends.... those people thoroughly piss me off... I beat a chevy with my 1991 ford taurus lol.... hit 55 in a 30 and then slammed on my breaks and hit 20 in a matter of like 2 seconds after he pulled in right behind me.

He went around my block and I was getting ready to enter my house and he was going by honking and waving not so nicely so I walked down my drive way (as he was a teenager) telling him to come say the crap to my face and he sped off...

Some people.... Thank goodness I learned how to drive from my mom lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview