PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 06:29:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

April fool ideas

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

tommorow is April fools I want some ideas /pranks to use that won't cause dismemberment or death

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

JeffCoKid

lol

There is still .2 left Mayhem

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

Set your phone to forward all your calls to a 1-900 phone number for the day.

Hooper2092

Send the www.mostannoyingwebpage.com link to your friends. Look at it if you havent seen it before. Its very fitting for april fools day.

JeffCoKid

heh.... maybe during spring break I will make one with 500 or something lol.

On some of them you can just hold down the space bar, but not on that one... grrrr

ImRicherThanUAll

JakenAiken

One of our newspapers ran a BAD April Fool's Joke. We have a very large factory here in town that's closing in less than a year to move overseas. Lots and lots of people are losing their good paying jobs. It's the town's biggest employer. I'ts estimated that it will take the town around 10 years to recover from the loss. It's not only affecting the people who are losing their jobs, but lots of other people,too. For instance retail stores are all really down in sales because people just aren't spending money. One of the hospitals here in town is going to close,too due to the loss of revenue in our town. The front page of the paper read. " ******* is reopening!" in big bold letters. It goes into this whole song and dance about how the factory has decided to stay...and you have to read to the very end to see that it's all a joke. There will be some serious backlash to the story I'm sure.

On a another note, I always love to look at ebay's home page on April Fool's Day. They have weird fake auctions listed but I checked just a minute ago and their home page looks normal...maybe they'll change it later in the day.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview