This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Brother Bear

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Went to Best Buy today and had $80 in reward zone gift cards and didnt know what to buy. Went ahead and got Brother Bear the movie... just finished watching it- Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones- I dunno.... but that movie is saddddd. I boo-hooed all the way through it. EVERYONE should rent it or buy it :-P

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

the mooses was funny :D
"Well then your a mighty big beaver"
Mahahahaha

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

:'(  :'( The part where he has to tell Koda he killed his mother.... that tore me up

If you haven't seen this, ignore this post  :P i dont wanna ruin it

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Quote from: Hooper2092 on March 31, 2004, 06:10:14 PM
:'(  :'( The part where he has to tell Koda he killed his mother.... that tore me up

If you haven't seen this, ignore this post  :P i dont wanna ruin it

maybe you should have made that second comment befor you made the first comment LOL cause its to late to ignore the post when it was already ruined lmao oh well never seen the movie anyway (dont like cartoons that much) :P

fatkid

I really liked Finding Nemo... That was a friggin' sad movie... I haven't watched a Disney flick in a while but it seems to me like they are trying to tackle a lot tougher topics now... Mom's dying... Children w/ no parents (Lilo and Stich)... All kinds of new stuff... Not the Aladins and Beauty and the Beasts of my day...

Hooper2092

Yeah I know what you mean. Lion King, Bambi, Brother Bear- Finding Nemo- Lordy let me tell you about finding nemo.
I was 8 months pregnant with my first when I watched that in theaters. Now being a first time mom, I was all emotional and crap... but when the babies were killed- *I KID YOU NOT* I was literally sobbing.My husband was trying to pretend it was someone else crying. The whole theater stared at my big fat pregnant self stomp up the isleway to the back of the theater where I had to go to the bathroom to clean up my makeup. (Will blame it soley on the pregnancy cause thats what i do best)

badcrazygirl

I've seen the movie 2 it was alright i guess

fatkid

I really liked it... I thought Elen (Dorie) was hella funny in it... The graphics were amazing and heck if a movie like that can impress a 20 year old boy... Well I just really liked it a lot... I'm really glad though too that they joined up with Pixar studios to do the computer animated movies... Really helps to bring movies like that into the main stream... As a comp-geek it makes me feel special  8)

Element

Quote from: Hooper2092 on April 02, 2004, 02:37:40 AM
I was 8 months pregnant with my first when I watched that in theaters. Now being a first time mom, I was all emotional and crap... but when the babies were killed- *I KID YOU NOT* I was literally sobbing.
see in times like this all you gotta tell your self is that ITS ONLY A MOVIE AND IT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN  :P

fatkid

But come on... I was totally shocked by the fact that they would have all the babies and the wife die... And I'm an boy... And it made me tear up... Ok not really tear up... But it did shock me...

Element

cause thats the way it happens in the real world, i think its about time they come out of fairy-tale world.. people need to realize that the oceans is a place where you kill or be killed theres no fun and games out there....

ImRicherThanUAll

brother bear i havent seen it yet i should rent it lol

Element

i wouldnt pay anything to watch a disney cartoon movie  ;D ive got better things to waste my money on..

Hooper2092

BOOOOOOO! Lol
<-- Disney lover. Raised on Disney, and raising my kids on Disney :-)

Homer

Disney's ok but the purple dinosaur has gotta go! >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

Barney is still around!? I had no clue. The thought the new thing was Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer :-P

badcrazygirl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview