PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong-o-matic BETA 2 is out

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Fixed the level problem.

Can now be played on easy, medium or hard
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Element

WCS

Working great!  But I do have one suggestion... would the following be possible?

Have a check box for "Minimum Game Time" and "Maximum Game Time"  So lets say you have a "Minimum Time" of 2 minutes and a "Maximum Time" of 5 minutes.  The game will finish out between at 2 minutes or more, but not higher than 5.  So maybe it would finish at 2:50 or 4:59.

Good suggestion, comments?  :)

Element

WCS

Mine usually come out to a minute and a half to 2 minutes :)

bob@pogopal

I fixed the speed setting in Beta 2. If you select the middle setting, I think it will finish in the time frame you want.

WCS

Quote from: bob@pogopal on April 06, 2004, 05:10:21 PM
I fixed the speed setting in Beta 2. If you select the middle setting, I think it will finish in the time frame you want.

Ah yes, I see... Cool :)

techguy722

I still find that on any of the levels that sometimes it seems to get stuck and it keeps trying to find the solution and goes back and forth undoing then redoing. Also sometimes it just sits there and I click the answer for it then it responds.  I tried leaving it on the slower speed but even on easy it sometimes just throws out tiles that dont match then gets stuck and either redo's over and over or just sits there. Using IE6 WinXP 2.3 ghz processor..etc. Even tried it on Netscape 7.1 and had same results. Anyone else having problems or is it just me? On fast mode on easy it seems to work much better.

bumpers

Bob..........in order to get the new changes you made to improve MoMatic.....so we need to re-download it?????   Thanks for doing a great job with this one.    ;D

nbafan

thank you pogopal the beta work great. i don't have any problem.
i have question do u know when you will release the beta  helper for pogo pool

Homer

Quote from: bumpers on April 07, 2004, 06:11:03 AM
Bob..........in order to get the new changes you made to improve MoMatic.....so we need to re-download it?????   Thanks for doing a great job with this one.    ;D

Yes bumpers, you need to redownload it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

Quote from: techguy722 on April 07, 2004, 03:59:54 AM
I still find that on any of the levels that sometimes it seems to get stuck and it keeps trying to find the solution and goes back and forth undoing then redoing. Also sometimes it just sits there and I click the answer for it then it responds.  I tried leaving it on the slower speed but even on easy it sometimes just throws out tiles that dont match then gets stuck and either redo's over and over or just sits there. Using IE6 WinXP 2.3 ghz processor..etc. Even tried it on Netscape 7.1 and had same results. Anyone else having problems or is it just me? On fast mode on easy it seems to work much better.

i have been having the same exact problem as you.

Homer

Quote from: nbafan on April 07, 2004, 06:24:25 AM
thank you pogopal the beta work great. i don't have any problem.
i have question do u know when you will release the beta  helper for pogo pool

Freecell will probably be next one out. I don't know for sure but it might be a few weeks before the pool one comes out.

techguy722

Glad to hear its just not me... now if we can find a solution that would be great!! Help anyone please and thanks!

Homer

Give them time. I am sure they can fix the problem. Don't forget this is still a beta program. ;)

gyrospinner

Im haveing the same trouble as Techguy and Yousmellbad

ImRicherThanUAll

techguy722

No I am not on AOL have a good isp and on fast speed DSL.

ImRicherThanUAll

they have a few glitches to work out stil so hope they get it to work for you soon

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview