This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Macromedia Flash MX 2004

Started by JeffCoKid,

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffCoKid

Hey I just got this program, and I am wondering how to make text and stuff move like an animation.  I am used to SWiSH and with that you just select the text you entered and say "Add Effect."  Is there a similar feature in Flash MX 2004?  I just cannot seem to find how to animate text and make it look really cool.

Homer

Sorry Jeff, here are some google groups maybe they can help.

Flash

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Are you looking to create a flashing gif image?  Or a flashing flash image?  Or a flashing shockwave image?  Or just some text flashing on and off?  I've got the Dreamweaver 2004 bible right here... So just be a little more specific and I can write out the instructions for you...

JeffCoKid

JeffCoKid

I am currently working with a friend from another forum on this and am figuring it out rather quickly.

I am just working with some basics at the moment but its getting there.  It's a bit harder to use than other flash programs, but this keeps the files small and that is the main point.... SPEED.

fatkid

I think we've had this talk before... HTML is ok with me... Flash just goes right over my head...  I can Photoshop and whatnot... But Flash is just too much for me to take on at this point...  Good luck on the flash though.

JeffCoKid

Here is what I was working on....

http://www.jeffcokid.com/circles.swf

I am going to incorporate that into a new flash intro that I am going to be working on this week.

;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview