Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dough! Gimme more or I don't talk, says Homer

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

They will get a raise but not what they want. They can easily be replaced. Can you imagine how many people would be lined up to do those voices. Not a hard thing to replace.

Element

that kind of stuff makes me sick  :-X  people getting $125,000 an episode then complaining about it!! they should try to live my life lets see them complain over $125,000 then!

Homer

JakenAiken

I agree that alot of people in the entertainment industry are way overpaid. It's sickening when they have million dollar weddings and are divorced 6 months later...or all of the money that's spent on looking good to go to the Oscars...and they never wear any of that clothing again...heaven forbid being caught in the same dress twice.  I work hard at my job and wanna cry on Fridays when I see my paycheck lol...BUT I guess I can kinda see "the voice people's" point on this one. The Simpson's is a very popular show, not to mention all of the money that's being made off of Simpson products. SOMEONE is making money off of The Simpson's and they figure it might as well be them. When compared to other sitcoms 125,000 probably isn't much. Tim Taylor was making 2 million an episode on Home Improvement. When people demand more money like that it looks really greedy to all of us hard working middle class people but in their world I think they just want to be paid accordingly to what the going rate would be. Most celebs who make big money on sitcoms had to demand it to get it..it was voluntarily done out of the kindness of their bosses hearts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview