PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:34:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Time

Started by soccerfan1072,

Previous topic - Next topic

soccerfan1072

Hey what is the longest time that you guys have had your auto's on? I am not sure about leaving it run all night on one auto. What do some of you think? What time limits do you usually go with?

Element

it really depends on you and what your willing to risk...DJ leaves his on all night as im sure others do and get probly a a few hundred thousand a nite but by doing that theres no way pogo cant know you wernt using an auto..ive left my auto on for 6-8 hours like twice a few months ago and my account is still working fine..but there definatly no safty garuntee on leaving it on all nite  ;) its all up to you, the more the hours the bigger the risk

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

15 hours but I'm usually watching it even when I run auto

I R 1337

I've left my auto on for 3 days at a time before.. ive had the samea ccount for 2 years and NEVER been banned i leave a auto on like every night then after a week or so stop the auto for a day or two then do it again :)

Blue Aquarius

I have a friend who runs hers all night in Fortune Bingo and has now gotten the first badge in their.  I have been running mine in Tri all night for 3 days now and havent gotten caught.  I havent tried doing Bingo all night yet because I am cautious of getting caught in that one.

Homer

Blue Aquarius

tyvm I have been lurking for awhile now but decided to come out of hiding.    :P

Homer

yousmellbad

i run mine all night. Like other people have said, i just run different games on names that I dont care about losing.

ImRicherThanUAll

it takes about a month and a half of auto almost all night consistent POGO will snag you i know bcuz they dun it to me about 100 times total

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview