Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

IE_ClrSch

Started by JeffCoKid,

Previous topic - Next topic

fatkid

Found it... Just PM your email that you want me to send it to... And I can send it on over... I have like 7 harddrives I had to go looking through...  ::) Too damn many... That's what I say...

Element

hmm sounds like i sweet program can you give it to me too  8) i'll PM you my e-mail  ;)

fatkid

Totally... I go to work tomorow morning @ 8... As soon as I get there I can send it on over  ;D

Element

JeffCoKid

Yo fatkid.... Are you having problems getting that program? lol... I PMed you my addy...

I kinda want that, because now I have this dang Ad Serve thing that is the same way...    >:( >:( >:(

JeffCoKid

Thanks for trying but that didnt remove the file either.

fatkid

Did you drop the bad file into the .exe file and then reboot?

If not that's what you have to do... If you did that then what is happening is there is more spyware than just that file... Something else is finding that the file has been deleted and then creating it all over again once it has been deleted... Sounds like it might be time to back up and format...

fatkid

Seriously... I love reformatting... You get that fresh clean computer smell all over again... It's wonderful...  ;D

fatkid

Keep a field disk... I have a 512mb flash drive that I store all of the setup files for things that I need (Mozilla, mIRC, video codecs, Nero, etc etc)... I've done the formatting so often that I can usually have my whole computer backed up and completely updated with all programs in under an hour and a half...  :)

fatkid

I can usually get WindowsXP (all updates from the net), MS Office 2003, Adobe CS, Macromedia MX 2004, and then a few odds and ends other apps I need installed in the full time...  I do this formatting crap day in and day out, so it's like second nature now...

fatkid

Yeah I just have to formatt computers for neighbors, myself, parents, and all the time at work...  :P

JeffCoKid

Yea I think I may as well format....

fdisk

format c:

then what? lol I always forget what to push

JeffCoKid

Wait... I should just be able to throw in my windows XP CD right?

fatkid

Yeah just put the windows cd and restart
Then while booting it should say something like Press any key to boot from cd . . .
If it doesn't say that you need to go into your BIOS and change the boot order
Best boot order is usually the A:\ (floppy) then d:\ or e:\ (cd-rom) then c:\ (hdd)...

Best of luck to you... Also remember to have your XP cd key or you will be SOL during the installation...

JeffCoKid

yep yep.... got it... thanks man... I am just going to do that... less of a hassle.

Backing up my files right now.... some on CD some on FTP

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview