This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen Resoltion...

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

What is everyones screen resolution? i have  2048 X 1536 its huge O.O It hurts my eyes also..

Element

I R 1337

Element

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

I R 1337

kotraquin

ImRicherThanUAll

JeffCoKid

The motion has been seconded.  The motion carries.... go purge the posts lmao

Element

man i dont know how people use 1024 by 768  :o that stuff is small i love 800 by 600  :P

Element

well that and im also ust to 800 by 600  :P im getting the hang of 1024 by 764 as i type  8)

fatkid

I'm at 1280x1024 right now on dual monitors... I kind of have to have that kind of resolution on my work computer because I connect into other computers remotelyall the time and need SO much desktop space to work with everything...  Only thing that ever really bothers me on monitors is if they don't have a very high refresh rate... Like on the CRT monitors I can get 80-100 hertz refresh... On my 2 flat pannel LCDs at work I get like 75 hertz... Staring at these dang things all day can really start to mess with my eyes if the refresh isn't very high... (probably spend around 8 - 14 hours a day looking at a computer screen)

JeffCoKid

So the higher the hertz the better it is for th eyes? I have mine on 75.  Dang 60 was making me crazy.... screen was all flashin and junk...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Not really better for the eyes... But they can pick up the refresh and that can strain your eyes out badly if you look at a monitor with a lower refresh all day... If you have an LCD Jeff 75 should be ok... If you have a CRT (big fat monitor) they can usually hit 120-130s.... And with that there is no detecting of frames...

JeffCoKid

I have a CRT.... not rich enough for an LCD.... and its set on 75...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview