Question for jeff

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Yo Jeff u get ur posts  bk?

ImRicherThanUAll

lol moved that so fast john?

Homer

Yes, I did. It did not belong in the GD group or the post you placed it in.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Mustang

I sure did redeem my posts.

Not like its that big of a deal anyhow.

::)

Element

if its not a big deal lol why did you do it  ::) i thought you said getting a big post count was pointless

Mustang

You know Element, I am not going to keep this going with you.  Grow up and have some respect.  Pcheats put them back because he felt I did the right thing today by keeping my cool with you.

Talk to Pcheats about it because I am really not in the mood to keep this going with your smart mouth.

Element

keep what going! i was only asking you a question....im not the one holding the grudge, you are... and why do you continune to insult me!  :(

Mustang

Element

So are we ok now....No more agruing and No more insults?

Mustang

I hope so because I am not in to the arguing and stuff as it is.  I dont want to keep this going over stupid avatars.  That has since been resolved so why keep this matter going?

Yes -- we are back on our feet.

Element

im glad we could get past this  ;)

an just for the record i was only asking you about ur posts i dont know why you brought up the avatar issue, i would have asked anyone else the same thing if it was in this same scenario  ;)    

Mustang

Well bickering about the avatars is what got this whole rock rolling.  That's why I brought it up, but we are past this and I would appreciate it if an admin locked this topic as the issue has been resolved.

Thank you Element.  ;D