PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:37:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas hold Em Auto?

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

will there be one?? 6 of us could have it and make a table and all play lmao.

Homer

I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm not saying it can't be done but how would you know what cards the other people at the table had. I would think an auto would cause you to lose more than you won.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

there're not gonna make an auto for hold'em fore the same reasons there're not gonna make one for high stakes poker...its not that the auto will cause you to lose or cause you to win its just the simple fact that no one knows what will happen ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

Mustang

Quote from: Element on April 09, 2004, 09:52:50 PM
there're not gonna make an auto for hold'em fore the same reasons there're not gonna make one for high stakes poker...its not that the auto will cause you to lose or cause you to win its just the simple fact that no one knows what will happen ;)

Exactly... those multiplayer games like that are hard to make autos for.  You dont see it for many of those games.  Pool is an exception, but that is just the aimer anyways.

ImRicherThanUAll

Aimers helps.... but that was pritty hard to make too

bob@pogopal

I see some problems with a poker helper/auto.

For one, there just is not a lot of traffic in the poker rooms, which makes me suspect there would be insufficient demand.

For another, multiplayer games like poker might incent an irate player, who believes he lost all of his tokens to a player with a helper, to actually do something stupid--like sue somebody. [And I don't want it to be me.]

(Just think of all those spaghetti westerns where the loser gets angry and pulls out a gun.)

For a third, even with 5 Aces, you can lose if your opponent has three naturals and you don't. If there are no wild cards, you can still lose with a Royal Flush depending on your suit. Losing on one of those hands might incent an irate player, who believes the helper misled him into betting all of his tokens, to actually do something stupid--like sue somebody. [And I don't want it to be me.]

Mustang

Quote from: bob@pogopal on April 10, 2004, 12:21:03 PMFor another, multiplayer games like poker might incent an irate player, who believes he lost all of his tokens to a player with a helper, to actually do something stupid--like sue somebody. [And I don't want it to be me.]

True, a lot of us white folks use these programs lol.   ;D

I agree with that post 100% because thats about how it goes with those poker games too.

Element

for the suing issue why cant you just put "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" or some crap like that...

Mustang

I dont think that would really be too professional and they may lose customers? I am not sure but thats my thinking on the issue.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Quote from: JeffCoKid on April 10, 2004, 12:32:02 PM
I dont think that would really be too professional and they may lose customers? I am not sure but thats my thinking on the issue.

well they wouldnt have to use my exact wording. they could change the words up alittle an make it look better

ImRicherThanUAll

still i wouldnt tell them about that because i dont wanna loose some costomers because they are scared they will get blocked

Homer

Every auto player should know that they run the risk of being banned in pogo. Most of their chat rooms announce that autos are not permitted when you enter them.

See below:

Element

well yea i know, thats why its just not worth making an auto for  ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

Mustang

I am aware of that John, thanks.  I am just a little dare devil heh... Let that Steve guy come get me.  I dont cheat all that much anyhow, maybe 2 hours every 2 days or so.

Homer

ImRicherThanUAll

steve finds almost every big auto player and most small lol

Mustang

If ya wanna know the truth everyone that works for Pogo probably has any Pogo name they choose.  Two faced cowards anyhow.   >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview