PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does pogo really block acct's anymore

Started by evilone373,

Previous topic - Next topic

evilone373

i was just curious if pogo really cares anymore if cheats are being used unless you hit a jackpot.
im sure i have been reported because i am 2 badges from having all the rank games done,and leave the autos on pretty much 24/7. ;D

oh i forgot to say ,great site you have here,some great reading .

Element

Welcome to the Board!  :P

im still stickin to my opinion that by using autos pogo wont bann you, they let you keep playing, but when it come time to cash in and win or hit a jackpot i think pogo will hold it and say theu know you've been cheating  :-\

Homer

I believe they do. Sometimes it takes awhile for them to catch up to you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Took them a long time to get my first name  ::)

LOL now it takes me 4 weeks of all nighters and all that to get my self blocked hey got a name goin that hasent been blocked in a few months worth of play wooohooo lucky for me finally i got a name that will stay put for awhile .. ~Playa

James M

I wonder how many ppl Pogo has to look into cheating
wilth so many users I'd guess it would be very easy to slip through the cracks

Homer

I don't know how many they actually investigate but here is a new trend going on in the chat rooms now. Some rooms are ganging up un players they suspect of using auto. What they are doing is sending you an invitation for private chat and if you don't reply they are reporting people to pogo because they claim you must be on auto if you don't chat. Me I don't worry about it. That's why there is a button to turn off chat. ;)

santa69

I have had something very similar happen to me I connect through AOL, and I get alot of im's and e-mail from people in game rooms. I call it fishing its like they are checking if you are playing or not.

Homer

Yeah...that's what it sounds like they are doing. They better watch it or they could be reported for harassing a player if they do it continually. ;D

Element

lol if someone reported someone for harassing the way you guys are talking about, you think pogo would actuallly do somthing to the people that are doing work for they? i mean arnt these people doing pogo a favor...lol  :P

Mustang

Hey thats a genious idea!! LOL turning the chat off... I may just try that.

;D

*wonders... why didnt I think of that?!*

Homer

If you turn off your chat and pogo investigates you just tell them you turned it off because your tired of being harrassed. ;)

Mustang

Exactly and then what are they going to do? Sue ya... My goodness I would tell em I turn it off you keep people like you away, exactly... harrassment.  Heh...  >:(

santa69

That's the way I paly I turn off all my chat's and im's. When some e-mails me and ask me to chat  I  answer them that I can't chat now I too busy playing.

Maelstrom

Here's how I see it. I play only 8 hours at max with an auto per day.
Like DJ, I keep my chat off when I'm AFK. When I'm at my pc, I leave chat on, but do not type anything if I'm using auto.
I also switch between names occasionally too, and never play in the same rooms.
I haven't been banned from pogo yet.

ImRicherThanUAll

Pogo Just prevents them forever now not block em ... dam it lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview