PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:59:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I talked to Rayn

Started by titansfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

titansfan

i emailed Rayn, who owns that pogobadges site msn groups, that i wanted to put badges on my website, she told me to ask pogos permission, thats how pug has all his on his site on www.freewebs.com/wordzw (but he removed them) thats why me and him didnt get along 4 days ago because he argues about it, i dont know how he got them badges, he told me pogo sent them to him and he copyrighted it. he copyrights wordzws exact website, seems harsh. im emailing pogo now.

Homer

I have been to Rayn's group. They sure do get worked up about those damn images. They act like they own them and claim copyright priviliges to the images. The fact is the images are already copyrighted and the property of P. Just because P gave them permission to use the images and they decide to alter the images doesn't mean Rayn owns the copyrights to the images. I seriously doubt her claims of copyright ownership just because she says so.
Copyrighting is something that is not cheap ($30 approx per image) and for anyone other than P to suggest they have taken the time to copyright each image I believe is lying.

BTW, their board is kind of sucky. You can't create your own topics. I find the board very restrictive and unfriendly at least from a user's point of view.

Also, Pug has been banned from their group also. I suspect that is where he got his images from.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

titansfan

yes, Pug got banned in everywhere
1. My website (chat, guestbook, etc)
2. Rayn's site (as the "Eagles Fan" mentioned)
3. last but not least, pogocheats.net)

i mean, think about it, a 12 year old doesnt know how to THINK BEFORE HE SPEAKS  :D

rofl

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

klaue

PUG was an idiot that needs to have boundaries set. He thinks that the internet provides him complete ananominity. He was banned for more then one reason other then the obvious.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview