Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Netscape 7.1

Started by James M,

Previous topic - Next topic

James M

I just downloaded it is there a way the make the scrool bar wider?

Element

I believe thats somthing you have to change in your "Display" i dont think the browser itself changes that  8) (someone correct me if im wrong) just go to: Start >>> Control panel >>> Display >>> Appearence tab >>> Advanced options >>> then in the item box scroll down till you see "scrollbar" then right next to it there are little up/down arrows just click on them to resize  8)

Hope thats what you were looking for, SkY

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Just curious as to why everyone is using Netscape 7.1?  I know it's a great browser and all, but if you didn't know AOL has stopped all development on Netscape... That's why I suggest Opera or Mozilla (Mozilla is my fav.)... I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong, that both Opera and Mozilla run off of the Netscape Gecko environment but are still being upgraded and developed upon... I'd say of all the up and coming browsers the MacOS Safari browser and the Mozilla Firefox (formerly Firebird) browsers are some of the best...  Just was curious if there was something uber-great about the Netscape browser that I had missed...

Element

i simply got it for the pogo games....tried firefox and didnt work (on pogo games), still havent tried opera yet though  ;) i really would only have IE but i need two or more browsers for pogo

fatkid

Ahhhh... Don't ever say you would only have IE... That's the tool of Satan... And heaven forbid that on Easter especially you be found using the tools of Satan...  :o  So yeah... As we can all see... Someone hates Microsoft...  ::)

badcrazygirl

Why is IE the tools of satan? i use it and it's working fine for me

Element

Thats just fatkids personal problems...he never goes with the flow..lol j/k  :P

Homer

My guess is because most people see Bill Gates/Microsoft/IE as Satan. There's a very long drawn out story of Bill Gates rise to power and how for years Windows with IE browser was shoved down people's throats etc etc I'm sure fatkid knows more details but that's my opinion in a nutshell.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

James M

yes, IE does work but ppl who write malicious codes target IE and exploit the weakness' in it more then any other browser b/c it's so widespreadly used.

Element

Did you get your scrollbar figured out James?

ImRicherThanUAll

fatkid

Please... Let's really not start that again... That whole thread was absolutely retarded...  :-\

Purple Rain

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview