PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 07:29:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive for PogoCheat members FREECELL alpha version 1

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

techguy722

Mayhem

Somethings not right here ...

It doesn't work for me at all in Sun Java ...

MS Java locks up pretty good. (couldn't get it to solve one puzzle)

The latest version i had before had a ave of 73% solving rate in SunJava (had it run for over an hour)

Don't understand why the solver is acting like this now ..

Don't get me wrong .. I'm not saying this is bob's fault (he's a pro and knows what he is doing)

This has come to be quite a shock for us .. we thought we were [---] close to having the solving engine perfect.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

hmm, i downloaded it but i couldnt extract the files..kept saying "not enough storage availible to complete this operation  ??? the setup.exe kept saying could not find "the place i saved it" aborting setuo...im using XP pro.

BadgeHelpOscar

Bob says he has it running great on his computer. I thought I would put it up over here and let you guys look at it. I can't get it to run on any of my dozen computers.

Just making sure I wasn't going crazy.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

techguy722

It seems to be locking up on me quite a bit as well. It did solve two games using Microsoft Java, but sometimes have to help it along. Tried Sun Java and it locked up just as much. WinXP, 2.6 ghz, 32 bit color, etc. Yes had to extract the files with Winrar as the reg. setup was not correctly done.

Mayhem

phew! im glad cause i knew we were further along that that heh

It works on bro's computer with Sun Java and Club Pogo (only get the odd error)

Lowering the play speed did seem to help a lil.

cheat2win22042

RedneckWoman

Element

my setup.exe keeps aborting cause it saying it cant find setup.LST im gonna try redownloading  ???

honeypyye

Just upzip both to the folder and run the exe...You dont have to do setup

Mayhem

Thats what i did aswell ... perhaps this is causing the problem? (files not being installed?)

When i run the setup .. i get a "can't find setup.LST" error.

honeypyye

There is no installation...you only have to unzip and run the .exe...Dont know why he zipped em like he did...All I did was upzip both to a folder and click on the .exe..Came up fine for me

Mayhem

It was meant to be installed ..

When i unzip the file .. theres a setup.exe and PDPCheck.CAB files.

honeypyye

I understand that...but Im saying that I didnt INSTALL...all I did was unzip and run the exe...My system is so old its not gonna work for me anyway...but I did get the prog to come up and it runs a little and stops...

Element

ok when i went to the link pogopal gave my windows thing came up asking to open or save and i said save, i got a ziped folder called "paydaysetup.zip" so i unziped it and i got "PDPCheck.cab" and "setup.exe" so what am i suppost to click on now??

Maelstrom

Open the PDPCheck.cab file in either XP or some other compression utility like Winzip and extract them all. Once done, open the PDPCheck.exe file and the program should load fine.

Element

AHH i gotcha now! thanks malestrom  8) i cant believe i had a hard time with that lol...silly me

Mayhem

WOW!

I pulled out PDPCheck.exe and PPsolver.dll out of that dir and placed them on my desktop ...

Works like a champ with IE / Sun Java / Club Pogo.

I guess it didn't like the other files in that dir ...

Element

Whoa

lol i did the same mayhem works like a charm!  8) good lookin  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview