PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 07:39:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive for PogoCheat members FREECELL alpha version 1

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barret

Well, it's good to see some people are getting it working. You should feel lucky even if it doesn't work 100%. I can't get it to work at all, it sits there waiting for the table. I've tried it on 3 computers, 4 browsers (IE6, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla Firefox), 3 types of Java (MSJVM, Suns Java, and the old Netscape Java), and different screen sizes and colours. Each time is the same result. It just sits there doing nothing. So, anyone having it work is quite lucky. Hopefully in the Beta it'll work on something. I'll be awaiting the arrival of it.  ;D

Element

Ok sence Alpha 3 is out now does that still mean theres gonna be a beta out tomorrow afternoon?  ???

sorry about your luck Barret..Im shocked you couldnt get somthing to work outta all those variables  ;)

Mayhem

Alpha 2 and 3 are working flawless here ...

Here are my settings:

Club and Regular accounts
Browsers: IE
Color setting: 32 bit
Screen resolution: 1024x768
SunJava and MS Java (had 2 lockups in alpha 2 with MS Java after ~ 1 hour playtime)
Smooth edges of screen font: unchecked
P4 2.4GHz with 768mb ddr 400 ram
ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb AGPX8 Video Card
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mustang

My auto works fine, for about oh... a few games before it sticks.  And, as long as I dont pause my game and try to resume it, it will finish the game, but as soon as I pause it, it gets all goofed up.

Very good auto I must say tho.  Kudos to all you guys who made this thing!

bumpers

alpha 2 sticks for me after a few plays or pausing or stopping it. I will try alpha 3 and sees if it works better. Will someone please post the link to netscape download.....I know DJ did a while back but my eyes are going blind from trying to find it. Thanks in advance!!  Good job e1!!   ;)  THANKS  DJ and others for posting their settings....it helps me alot!

bumpers

OK......got alpha 3 working on IE and Juno browser.......sticking once in a while.
And I got the addy for Netscape from DJ....thanks....... ;D

Element

heh, i thought the auto was gonna cost $15  ??? under the register info it says $10

Mayhem

Yea i heard it's going to cost $15 for freecell .. probably just a typo.

wutupkid

why isn't payday working for my regular pogo account?? it works fine when im on club pogo. i changed the screen size to 1024x768, 24 bit, and the auto doesn't do a thing. from what i been reading on the board, im not the only one having this problem.

Element

yea i cant get it to work on regular acct's or aol...only club works  ???

Mayhem

Hmm yea .. version 3 doesn't work on regular pogo for me either..

I was doing some testing for DJ last night and i was sure i was using version 3 .. maybe not.

Barret

Hmmm, well me and my fiancee still haven't been able to get this working, not either version on any computer with any settings. Still hoping Beta will fix this soon. I've noticed some people have trouble with normal pogo. Maybe that is the problem. I don't have a club account to try it on though so there's no way to tell. If there is extra problems with normal pogo though hopefully they find a fix for that and it'll work for me. Sounds like you guys have done well though, at least it works for some. I'll just continue waiting for new versions. It's gotta work someday! LOL

Element

Good for you, keeping your patience Barret lol  ;D

if you want to try Club Pogo for free goto this link and ask for a pass ---> http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=1269.0 im sure someone will give you one  8) (a guest pass gives you 5 free days of club pogo)

cheat2win22042

Barret

Well thanks to Cheat2Win I now have club pogo and the auto works! Not well, but it does work lol. Thanks a lot to you. Guess the auto just doesn't like me and normal pogo lol. Well Off to get the Beta now, maybe that'll have even better luck.

Homer

The beta version is now available. you may want to take it out for a test drive. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Barret

I agree, it is nice to see the versions flying out like this, and seeing so much work be done on it. Well on Club pogo the beta works much better than the alpha for me. It gets stuck sometimes but it's not too bad. The beta works on normal pogo for me now too, but it doesn't work very well. It clicks wrong cards and reads the board wrong. It plays for like 30 seconds and then I have to stop it. At least it's improved for that. Maybe will be more fixes by the time my 5 days runs out anyway lol. Hope so! Keep up the great works guys.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

YO POGOPAL CAN I GET A COPY OF ALPHA 2 THATS ALL THAT WORKS ON MY PUTER ..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview