PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:39:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive for PogoCheat members FREECELL alpha version 1

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Hmm, I can get the program to load fine. It places itself just below my game window, but it's not doing anything??
I've tried different speed settings, and even tried the sticky computer option but nothing still.
Perhaps the setup files are a little messed up?
I don't know, right now I can't get it to work with IE or Netscape.

RedneckWoman

admin

Works great for me! Fast, even on my 733Mhz machine. No problems. I'm using MS JVM.

Element

Mine can move the cards up to the freecells but seems to have a problem of moving them back down....

techguy722

Moved them to desktop and having same problems here to Element... Seems to get us for some reason... Had issues with mahjong as well :(

Element

wutupkid

i dragged the pdpcheck.exe and ppsolver.dll on to my desktop like mayhem and a few others said had worked, opened freecell in 1026 x 768, 24 bit, opened pdpcheck.exe, and it sits there not doing a thing. ???

Element

hey i gotta question, does this auto look at all the cards and then decide all moves its gonna make throughout the game? OR does it look at the cards then just start playing by ear?

btw...can i get can i get free registation for this version and the final or do i only get a free registration for 1 version??

Element

Quote from: tatersalad on April 13, 2004, 11:48:10 AM
i dragged the pdpcheck.exe and ppsolver.dll on to my desktop like mayhem and a few others said had worked, opened freecell in 1026 x 768, 24 bit, opened pdpcheck.exe, and it sits there not doing a thing. ???

hmm, are you sure its on?  ??? try it on another game..

bumpers

Having trouble with set up too......I got the file unzipped and put it to my desktop.....I have a folder that says  paydayfreecellsetup......and when I click on it ....it brings up   another folder with PDCheck and set up in it......no  exe  file.......I have windows XP........the other posts I have read  about opening it up are of  no help to me.......I computer "illiterate"  here.......set by step here and where to find things on my computer.  Can anyone help??  PLEASE ???

Maelstrom

It shouldn't matter where you put the files, as long as the program loads. I wish mine was at least playing the game, like the rest of you. However, I did find a option that did work. Error Report. Sent good 'ol Bob a little report of my problem. Glad it's there too, cuz Bob is wanting feedback. I hope it helped. Work darnit!!

To Bumpers: If you don't know you have Winzip or something like that don't worry. Xp has a built-in zip compression program so you can extract the files. Just double-click the Zip file you saved it to. It should open a window and you'll see 2 files there, Setup.exe and PDPCheck.cab
Click the 'File' option at the top of the window and select Extract All. It should show you a Directory to extract it to, usually it will create a new folder where the zip file can be found and extract the files in the new folder. Go ahead and extract them.
Do the same for the PDPCheck.cab file, and then find the new folder and click the PDPCheck.exe file and it should load for you.

Element

first bumpers right click on the "paydayfreecellsetup.zip" folder and click unzip or extract all then when it extracted i had to use a program called winRAR to extract PDPCheck (just by right clicking again and selecting "extract all") and once i extracted PDPCheck i just opened it and clicked on PDPCheck.exe and the auto program came upĀ  8)

here is winRAR for a free trial http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar330.exe its free for the first 40 days i believe

rookie3

For what it's worth I am having the samr problems as everyone else.  Its just sitting there. I tried with IE6,Netscape7.1 and Aol and nothing with any of them. I guess this is why they call it beta testing.  From what I see it does'nt look like the origanl pics that where posted here

Element

have you tried putting the ppsolver.dll and PDPCheck.exe on your desktop?

Yes i was thinking that same thing, about the auto looking different than in picsĀ  ???

admin

Quote from: rookie3 on April 13, 2004, 12:07:00 PM
From what I see it does'nt look like the origanl pics that where posted here

Don't worry, that's how its supposed to look. It's been sized down for public use. Before, on some resolutions it would take up too much room and you wouldn't be able to see the game room.

Maelstrom

Now that you mention it Element, I've never tried using WinRar to extract the files. Maybe that's why the program isn't working for me, not 100% sure.
Have you tried using Winzip to extract the files? Just wondering if it makes a difference, because normally Winzip will not open any cab files.

Element

QuoteDon't worry, that's how its supposed to look. It's been sized down for public use. Before, on some resolutions it would take up too much room and you wouldn't be able to see the game room.

i kinda liked seeing all those numbers and how it was working though lol  :P

wutupkid

winzip and winrar are basically the same thing. if you extracted the files using winzip and payday isn't working, than nothing will change if you use winrar.

Element

rookie3

Don't worry, that's how its supposed to look. It's been sized down for public use. Before, on some resolutions it would take up too much room and you wouldn't be able to see the game room.

Hey I'm cool with that, and I can wait till the final version is out I've waited this long what's a few more days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview