PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 11:30:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive for PogoCheat members FREECELL alpha version 1

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

winterzone

not sure if this is helpful or not, but after clicking on the exe, and playint around with the options, I finally got it to work when "sticky computer" is checkmarked. works now on all play speeds.

I have win xp.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Another problem i see in it is the auto repeats its moves quite often  :-\ so i guess thats a positive for those who are worried about showing up on the "scroll bar" at the bottom  ;D

bumpers

Maelstrom & Element  thank you for your help........I do have winzip.....and it extracted all the files....I found the folder where was unzipped too but  **sigh** nothing there that says  PDPCheck.exe file only  PDPCheck  and  setup.......when I check on PDPCheck.....it pops up another window with 12 things in it..I left clicked on it and it came up with that file of 12 icons  and when I right click on PDPCheck it shows a drop down window...with multople selections...I chose open with IE and the same 12 icon folder came up......grrrr...but nothing with PDPCheck exe file......sorry but I am computer challenged.

Element

QuoteI right click on PDPCheck it shows a drop down window...with multople selections...I chose open with IE and the same 12 icon folder came up......grrrr...but nothing with PDPCheck exe file......sorry but I am computer challenged.

If you right click on it and dont see "extract all" in the little menu that pops up then try downloading winRAR with the link i provided then right click on it again and see if you see "extract all"  8)

Ilove_pogo

im having the same prob as alot of the other ppl are... it wont unzip... says somthin error everytime

Element

Quote from: Element on April 13, 2004, 11:59:55 AM
first right click on the "paydayfreecellsetup.zip" folder and click unzip or extract all then when it extracted use a program called winRAR to extract PDPCheck.CAB (just by right clicking again and selecting "extract all") and once  PDPCheck.CAB is extracted click on PDPCheck.exe and the auto program came up  8)

here is winRAR for a free trial http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar330.exe its free for the first 40 days i believe

just follow those steps and you should be good  8) if you get stuck or lost anywhere just give me some detail and i'll try to help ya out the best i can  :)

PogoDeamon

I unzipped the file, then I unrared the *.cab, Now when I run setup.exe it tell me "error can find setup.LST" Does anyone know what to do? I can run PDPCheck.exe without installing but it doesnt run good, it is trying to pull an ace from top bottom of the stack.

Element

from what i know thats all you have to do..i dont think doing anything to the setup file will change the way the auto plays or any other file for that matter  ;)

bumpers

Element....thanks...it worked on WinRar....it unzipped the PDPCheck.......tytytytytytyty.  Can't get the PDPCheck.exe icon on my desktop but I will just go thru the winrar to get to it.   THANKS  again for your hep!!!    ;D

PogoDeamon

why did they put a setup file then? just wondering! Also, you could actually delete all the other files (except for the 2 you moved to the desktop) and it would still work, so tell me what all the other files are?

I made a Text file and put the location of the dir in it and named it setup.LST, then when I ran it, it said "insert disk"!!!!

Element

Quote from: bumpers on April 13, 2004, 01:05:57 PM
Element....thanks...it worked on WinRar....it unzipped the PDPCheck.......tytytytytytyty.  Can't get the PDPCheck.exe icon on my desktop but I will just go thru the winrar to get to it.   THANKS  again for your hep!!!    ;D

No Problem Bumpers glad you got it going!  8)

to put it on your desktop just right click and click on "cut" then go to your desktop (click anywhere on your desktop to make sure) then right click on your desktop and click on "paste"

now do that for "ppsolver.Dll" and for PDPCheck.exe and you should be good 8)

BadgeHelpOscar

We are obviously going to make a nice little setup for it....the final version will only have those 2 files. I just wanted people that had a clue to look at it first so they could see what we were doing.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Element

Quotebut I will just go thru the winrar to get to it.

oh didnt see that.. well when your extracting PDPCheck.CAB just right click and select "extract to specified folder" (should be thrid option down) then it will ask you to select a folder and i menu will come up and pick a folder you WILL remember cause once its extracted goto the folder you just picked and you will see PDPCheck.exe in a folder then just do what i said eariler about cut and paste  8)

PogoDeamon

So that means all the "other" files are for the installation? So I am guessing this means no more one file programs!

Also what is this one for: http://pogopal.com/freecell/setup/PDPCheck.CAB?

Mayhem

i wouldn't say that ...

just the freecell auto needed to be in 2 files in order for us to get it to work correctly
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

bumpers

Element...thanks....tried that but just put the same thing I have on my desktop......meaning I have to go thru a couple clicks to get auto to pop up.......but when it comes for real...I am sure I can a one step icon from pogopals......OH...do I have to open the problem solver up too?  It starts to work for me then stops.  Thanks again

bumpers

Elements....I just tried to open it and it won't let me do it....can't find the author......lol

Element

QuoteElement...thanks....tried that but just put the same thing I have on my desktop......meaning I have to go thru a couple clicks to get auto to pop up.......

srry i couldnt help ya with that bumpers  :-[ still glad you got the auto going  ;D

No, if you can open PDPCheck.exe thats all you need  8) cause thats all i did and mines solved a complete puzzel by itself befor 8) , well almost lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview