PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 09:42:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive for PogoCheat members FREECELL alpha version 1

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

srry, I would give you a copy but i save all the newer versions over the older ones  :-\

carebear1978

I don't have 32 bit  color on my pc I have 16 bit, 16 and 256 colors, true color 24 bit so what should I do?

Mustang

Quote from: carebear1978 on April 14, 2004, 02:35:42 PM
I don't have 32 bit  color on my pc I have 16 bit, 16 and 256 colors, true color 24 bit so what should I do?

Try investing in a new computer?! lol

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

carebear1978

I have a new graphics card except ME no matter what I do defaults to 16 bit I also updated etc

Mayhem

try updating the graphics card driver .. sounds like your using the windows default driver.

carebear1978

That's what I'm saying I did but still defaults back to 16 I updated it last Friday

fatkid

Homer

I think if you  buy a new video card that would fix it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. What a shame. We just gave one away last month in our drawing. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Quote from: carebear1978 on April 14, 2004, 02:35:42 PM

24-bit true color and 32-bit true color are exactly the same. The 32-bit true color does not use 8 of the bits.

Element

i know, their messin up my percentage... :-[ that stuffs hard to get and once you lost it its gone forever  :-\

fatkid

Quote from: carebear1978 on April 14, 2004, 02:54:46 PM
Yup you did ME   should stand for Many errors

If ME is really your OS you should seriously think about an upgrade to 2000 or XP... I spent countless hours fixing bugs in ME for my parents computer... I finally got so sick of it that I just put on Windows 2000 server and said f**k it to the compatibility issues it was having at the time... Now that XP is out, that's about all you'll find me using on my wintel boxes... Rest of the time it is Mandrake 9.0 and MacOSX 10.3...

Mayhem

fatkid

I do like Debian a lot... One of the best distros I think I've seen... Mandrake was my first though... Not really sure why, but I can't stay away from it...  :-\  Played with Suse for awhile too... Got a developers edition (or something like that?) from the Novell Brainshare last month... It's not too bad... But I think I'll still stick with my first love...

Mayhem

I started off with Mandrake myself .. a friend introduced me to Debian and ive used it ever since  ;D

n00b@n00b:~$ uptime
23:26:51 up 76 days,  8:43,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.00

my all time best was 96 days ..

I run my own webserver / mail server .. its nice that my friends can email me with any sized attachment. (currently have it set to 106gb) heh

(sorry about going off topic guys)

Barret

Well, speaking for my fiancee I would like to say thanks, while at the same time reporting a strange problem haha. That problem, and the thanks is for payday paycheck messing up. Her trial goes down some, sometimes, but more often than not it goes up. It did get down to 93%, but is usually over 100% haha. It was doing it on just 1 computer, now it's started doing it on 2 computers. Sure, we aren't complaining, free % is good, but I do think if it did that to too many people it'd be a problem for you guys. Thought I'd let you know, and hey, thanks, she's happy!  ;)

Element

wow, lol arnt you the lucky one...ive never heard of shareware going up lol  ;D what versions does it happen on? only the beta or the alphas too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview