Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Macro Scheduler Question

Started by Bizach0620,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizach0620

I would like to know how to go about making a macro using Macro Scheduler for a tri peeks game.  And it not for pogo.  I have already made macros for bingo and slots.  But that was easy.  For tri peeks could i do it using the GetPixelColor command?  And if so how I know it would not be hard to do just a lot to do.

Thank you for the help

fatkid

You could do that, just it would require you to figure out where certain cards differ from any other card... You would have to find points on the card that no other card has pixels of that color so that the scheduler would know what cards it is playing... Say maybe have it scan 8 different points on each card or something so that it can determine what card you have facing you... And what card is being played at the bottom...

Bizach0620

Do you have any better ideas? lol or any suggestions?

fatkid

I don't think you will get much better... There is no way to "read" those cards without finding the differences in the cards by pixel points.  Because the cards are done with a graphic and not a text font there is no way to just put the card into a string and have it be read without any trouble...  Best of luck to you... You're going to writing some long lines of code to do that...

Bizach0620

yes I know long lines and a lot of copy and paste.

I will let you know how it turns out

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

lol for some reason bizach seems to come off as a guy but awhile back "he" said that "he" was a "she"  ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Bizach0620

I am a chick and yes its for tri peeks on www.cashbreak.com  and I don't plan on selling it at all and I can't sell macro scripts.  This site is much better then pogo cause very few people play there and i see people wiln all the time I have won $300 + there.  But they have very few games.  TY

PS i am not gay

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview