PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:21:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Idea about auto players!

Started by PogoDeamon,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoDeamon

What does everyone think of this idea?

A program that would automaticly detect which game is open, then start the correct auto player.

Maybe like a basic skin, which the autos would be "plugins". They would all run hidden inside the skin.

But the thought being you run this program, when I game window shows up it runs the auto. If you were to switch games it would close the auto and start the new one.

This program could also, maybe have timers in it. Therefore running the auto for only an hour or at 6 oclock on sunday it would start the auto.

Also, maybe it could have a drop down menu where you could create a "favorite" games list. Run the program, open drop down menu, click on game you wish to play. (Which would be a basic link).

This is just an idea I was pondering on! I have created something close to it useing "BAT" files and "Scheduled Tasks". The way mine runs is: I click on the file "WWW.BAT" it opens the game for me and runs moleminer! Works fairly well too! Just makes it so I dont have to go to pogo find a game, find a room, and then run the auto.

What does everyone think?

What would Pogopal think if someone was to write a program makeing the autos plugins? (Of course you have to buy the auto from Pogopal and put it in the "skin")

Please Respond to this!

Homer

You would probably have to ask pogopal about that. I don't want to answer for him. ;)

Personally I don't have a problem with doing it myself. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

that'd be nice  8) but i pity anyone whos lazy enough not to start their own games  :o

ImRicherThanUAll

ronandamee1

Quote from: Element on April 14, 2004, 04:52:16 PM
but i pity anyone whos lazy enough not to start their own games
You are at a forum where everyon is too lazy to play the games themselves, we use an auto program to play for us. As do you (I would imagine, being that you are here). I'm sure no one needs your pity!  >:(

Element

Man im glad i find that funny....

hey bud befor you go off on someone maybe you should read the post twice.. :-\ if you notice i said Start their own games..i never said anything about playing the whole game themselves...lol too funny

Bizach0620

Element

what point does he have he totally misunderstood my post

Bizach0620

Element we are all here because we are all lazy get over it.

Element

Actually no, i know i dont use autos because im lazy  ::) if i was lazy i wouldnt even be spending my time on pogo. i use autos (which isnt that often) only to get alot of tokens from pogo, just to cash them in to try an win something  ;D lol when i said i pity anyone whos lazy enough not to start their own games i was saying it in a "jokingly way"..i give up on this board..people take little silly things and go off on me for it...     

gyrospinner

Actually a auto plugin commander wouldn't be a bad idea if it could be made to have control over the autos themselves in a sense where it could be set to start, pause and restart them at preset intervals since the new programer has decided to not place a configurable humanlike pause feature in the newer programs...granted the bingo may not need one but i think it would be usefull with the others.
I am admittedly lazy however no pity needed i have enough self pity to suffice all my needs lol.
   BTW whats spellcheck? lmao

ImRicherThanUAll

PogoDeamon

Thank you, Transponder7!

I am glad someone actually had something to say! You will be the first to know what happens!
I havent heard anything from pogopal about the idea. I might get it going anyways, just dont want to waste all that time!

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Actually i had somthing to say too

Quotethat'd be nice

what did you expect.. Its not like its up to us to say yes or no to your idea  :-\

You asked for a response and i gave it..so dont go and say it wasnt a good enough response

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview