PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:25:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

buy/sell token store?

Started by pogoATM,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoATM

I have played everquest, and there is a service (tho not legal by EQ GM's) where you can pay real $$ for the in game money, and get $$ for your in game money (tho at a much smaller rate).

I was wondering if anyone thinks selling/buying pogo tokens would be a good deal? 

I would probbly use www.playerauctions.com for the tranfer, they are as good as ebay... and could use paypal only, another good rep. company.

say something like  $30, for 10,000,000 tokens
and I pay $10 for 10,000,000 if you want to sell them?

Do you think anyone would be interested, I would obviously have to adjust the rate of paying per the rate of buying so I dont end up with a bunch of tokens no one wants.... 

let me know what you think.

Mayhem

and how do you plan on transfering the tokens to the buyer? (esp with large amount like that)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pogoATM

a 100k texas holdem room would transfer 10M fairly quick.  just have the buyer fold out before the last bet

Homer

Why would I pay you $30 for tokens I can get myself with a $10 program? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I'm not much for tokens anymore .. i'd just like to win the jackpot  ;D

Homer

pogoATM

because this is a legal way of getting tokens,  to pogo all it looks like is you won a bunch from me.

using programs can get you banned.

Mayhem

i see you point .. just don't know what the intrest level would be.

Homer

ImRicherThanUAll

DEBKARLAR

and what if you send money to person and they back down your out $$ w/o any recoarse.

Mustang

I do believe intentionally draining one account's tokens to another is illegal as well.

I could be wrong.... but possibly.... just possibly.

Be careful pogoATM and have fun.

Element

could pogo really tell people what to and what not to do with their own tokens  :-\l

Homer

Pogo can do whatever they want. If you look in their help section it says that tokens from different accounts can not be combined. You must cash them in. Now we all know that just because they say you can't doesn't mean it hasn't happened. If they were to catch you I'm sure they would cancel/ban your account.

bob@pogopal

It's EA's sandbox. They can do whatever they want with tokens. Give'em to ya; take'em away. Rename them. Whatever.

Element

Yes i know they can do whatever they want...what i should have said was WOULD but i know now  ;)

marky03

not fair...pogo game stole sum tokens once..about 15k....cus i xed out of a game and it didnt save my tokens....they sed they CANT give me them bak...cheap ass liers

Homer

DEBKARLAR

In a hundred years when we are all dead will tokens really matter?
I can see it now, Headstone reads: Here lies ***** she wasn't very good looking but had over 200 million tokens  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview