PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:03:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Did U Find Pogo??

Started by crazydisco,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

AOL, I tried out the first Word Whomp and Showbiz/Spooky Slots after I got bored with Slingo.

gagaman

I went on www.ea.com and found out it said "pogo" I clicked on it and became a member.

pogoisevil

A friend who is addicted to spades plays on pogo b/c she liked pogo's graphics the best. She told me about pogo 5 years ago and I've been addicted ever since.

I love most of pogo's games, and their graphics artists are very good at what they do.

But I think pogo's administrators are evil beings.

PrincessKate

I've been at pogo for a very long time.  A friend at work told me about it and I became addicted to playing euchre here.  I wanna say it was like 6 years ago, well before Club Pogo.

tvc

I have been a member of Pogo on and off for the last 10 years, I have had a few Sn's. I  went Club Pogo in November, it was a friend who first introduced me after I got my first computer  :)

Momof5

I found pogo many years ago before club pogo and have been a club pogo member for over a year.

gagaman

Quote from: MightyMomof5 on June 04, 2005, 08:19:16 PM
I found pogo many years ago before club pogo and have been a club pogo member for over a year.
I have been a Club Pogo member since October and I am satisfied (except with games not coming out too fast! I want PoppaZoppa and Battle Phlinx now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

bratsbemykids

i started to play at pogo back in 99 or 00.....i dont remember how i found it but i used to play the Great Pogini, where you had to pick the answer to a question....usually about something that was going on at the time....does anyone remember that trivia game?

kazandchip

I found pogo in 2000 by googling trivia games.I then saw slots and other games and joined club pogo 2002.

smiles29

my neice told me about pogo in feb. of 2001 when i got my first computer which was before club pogo and i couldnt afford club pogo when it came out in the summer of 2003 but did become club pogo december 29, 2003.  i have been addicted ever since.  i remember the great pogini bratsbemykids.  i liked that,  usually got the questions wrong but still had fun trying.  i wish pogo would bring that back along with word riot but oh well,  we talking about pogo remember?.

momoftwo

I do remember the Great Pogini.  Wow that was a long time ago.  Maybe 6 years ago or more.  My mom got me addicted to Poppit.  I have only been a Club member for about 8 months because my old computer used to boot me out too often to play.

GreenDayFan

aol, i used to play that one with the straws, cant remember what its called, the first game i played when i joined pogo was word riot - what a game, whatever happened to it??

Maelstrom

I stumbled onto Pogo sometime after Mplayer sold out to Gamespy. Mplayer had some of the best card games and virtual money ever on the net at the time, but when Gamespy took over I lost interest and found pogo.
A few rumors and recommendations and I found myself a member, along with the benefit of getting tokens. I do find that a wide variety of the games are addictive, fun, and entertaining. I also believe that pogo is probably the best internet gaming site around, and still going strong.

benjj_returns

cant remmeber how i found it now. been playing on it for at least 7 years when it first started. been club pogo member since the beginning

CindyLouWho

In '97 I used to use Excite all the time cause of using the VPChat rooms & played the pogo games from there sometimes, but when they quit carrying the link to it there, I went to the pogo site & signed up..so been a steady member now since 2000

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I found it because i used to use aol. Then I joined because i wanted to get a badge next to my name. ONIK OINK!!!!

homelessdog

A coworker bought me a 1year Club pogo membership for Christmas last year.  She's been addicted to it for a couple years, now she has me hooked. 

Barbara

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on June 09, 2005, 11:45:48 PM
I found it because i used to use aol. Then I joined because i wanted to get a badge next to my name. ONIK OINK!!!!
Badge Hog!

Mayhem

I found pogo by accident. I was doing a search for some game cheats and came across the Slots auto.

The rest is history ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview