Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What in the heck happened to Barbara?

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

I have noticed that all of her posts have been deleted.  I was doing a search on something specifically I knew she posted the answer to and all of her replies are gone.  Am I crazy?

smiles29

ok good.  im glad its not me.  i thought i was going crazy for a minute there.  i had noticed that all of her replies have vanished and that she has made any replies either.  i thought maybe i was just imagining that.

i hope everything is ok with barbara.

Homer

Barbara decided she no longer wanted to be a part of the forum and requested her posts be removed.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tvc

Sorry to hear that . I for one will miss her insight and she had a great sense of humor. I wish her the best.  O0

beanie

i noticed too but was afraid to ask.  I wish she would come back, she was soooo much help.  The place won't be the same without her.  :'(

momoftwo

Didn't she win the two birthday autos?  I haven't seen her since that was announced.  Did that have anything to do with her leaving?

Motley

I'm sorry to hear this, I wish her the best in all that she does.  I don't need to know the why's or how's, I just know that I feel something is missing.   :'(

Betty Boop

Something is missing..........I also wish her all the best.....Wow.......I feel a real loss here.... :'(

NotAdumbBlonde

She will be deeply missed.    :-[  Her help and humor were something to look forward to.

Capt. Morgan

Well that is indeed a bummer.
I wish her the best and HOPE she does decide to come back later.
If someone here has played games with her maybe you could drop her a line and make sure everything is OK?

irisheyesRsmiling

:o I will miss her witty comments and her helpful advice as well :'( I wish her all the best in whatever she does.

gin

Barb  If you come in today, I want you to know how much we miss and love you.   Hurry back from that vacation and get back to helping us. I miss your being constantly in chat and in the forum and me just being a click away from your vast knowledge bank.   The forum needs you!   We love and miss you.

lilgreenfrog

Gosh you'll be missed Barb! If anyone let's ya know what's being said here...Your entries have been witty, humorous, intelligent, helpful, and sometimes touching. May life treat ya well...
Peace

Jeffer

Barb's absence leaves a big gap to fill.  I certainly will miss her.  :(

sdunkin

Maybe she is not a user anymore :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'(

avs1roy33

I will miss her too...I was wondering why the forum was so boring lol

missy

Quote from: Jeffer on June 06, 2005, 10:05:56 AM
Barb's absence leaves a big gap to fill.  I certainly will miss her.  :(

Yes it will.  I have definately noticed a change in this forum.  I hate that Barbara's gone and her posts are gone.  Whenever you needed a question to be answered..she was usually the first one to help. 

Wherever you are Barb know that WE MISS YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

The question is probably on everyone's mind...who will fill her shoes?? 

smiles29

i am not sure if there is anyone that can fill barbara's shoes here.  those are mighty big shoes to fill.  she has very good humor and lots of knowledge in many areas.  she took a big load off the administrators' and programmers shoulders.  she is and will be missed.  i have talked with barbara earlier today and all i can say is that she is doing ok.

Jeffer

Yeah, I don't think any one person can fill Barb's shoes.

I guess the rest of us will all just have to step up a little.

Motley

Quote from: Jeffer on June 06, 2005, 03:48:28 PM
Yeah, I don't think any one person can fill Barb's shoes.

I guess the rest of us will all just have to step up a little.

Jeffer, you are exactly right.  I don't mind helping others or I wouldn't be here.  Granted, I don't know as much as some others here, but I try.  I, for one, don't want anyone to try and fill Barb's shoes.  She is one-of-a-kind.  She is a mother, friend, mentor, and so many other things to a lot of us.  So, Barb if you happen to see this.... :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview