Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What in the heck happened to Barbara?

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

kazandchip

I noticed a couple of days ago Barbara was missing so I PM'd her and had no reply.Now I know and thanks for the info. I will miss her wit and grace and her jelly belly advice  :(

Capt. Morgan

A simple Yes or NO question for Homer.
Did Barbara leave because pogo or a snitch used this forum to get her banned from pogo?
If so I and I am sure alot of other forum members would stop posting.
If it is something else then I hope she changes her mind and comes back to help us O0

missy

Quote from: Jeffer on June 06, 2005, 03:48:28 PM
Yeah, I don't think any one person can fill Barb's shoes.

I guess the rest of us will all just have to step up a little.

I know this forum won't be the same.  I'm gonna try to make an effort to check the page more often to help out people.  I know how some can get when no one responds to them.

admin

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on June 06, 2005, 05:34:55 PM
A simple Yes or NO question for Homer.
Did Barbara leave because pogo or a snitch used this forum to get her banned from pogo?

No.

Capt. Morgan

Thank you Pc cheats.
Had me worried because this site is awesome and I am sure pogo does not like it.
And barbara was one of the most helpful members I was worried she got ratted out here somehow.
Thanks again for the honest reply.
And whatever happened Barbara remember  "Time Heals All Wounds"

Douglas

I have a special closeness with Barb, and also hope that things work out for everyone.  She's more about this place and with Pogo itself than almost any other person that I know.  She's driven ME to slowly become a badge hog and to not take Pogo so seriously.  ::sends hugs to Barbara::

Jeffer

Gosh, you say "badge hog" like its a BAD thing.   ;)

I thought that was the point of the whole forum.

The best to you.  And I ditto the hugs to Barb.

Barbara

God, I am so glad that none of ya'll actually guessed the truth, I was having cosmetic surgey.  My ears are a little closer to meeting in the back and I can't blink to save my life.  It was all so well worth it.

Motley

Barb...lol...I'm glad you are alright.  I thought of you today.  I actually thought this, "boy, wouldn't Barb love to hear that I'm finally able to enjoy chocolate and I go and break a tooth and have to have it removed."  Oh well, yogurt, jello, and I have become one again.  Very glad to see you here.

lvdust72

Welcome back Barb :-*  We missed you and hope you will never go away again!!   :'(

Capt. Morgan

Glad to hear everything went well.
You gave us all a scare with the delete of all your posts.
We cheaters stay together :)

Betty Boop

Barb.........welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! you were so missed!!!! I was feeling all day like I lost a sister.........im soooooooooo glad to see you  :D :D :D

Barbara

Thank you, very much.  Thanks for being so sweet everyone.  I was very wrong to delete my posts and now we all have to move to defeat the Badge Hog.  He's oinked me over one time too many times and the hoof marks are all over my back.

CindyLouWho

Welcome back Barbara & good luck on getting whatever badges ya need ! 

Barbara

Cripes, that is Lottso, PPS and Squelchies.  Thanks and feel free to play Lottso for me Cindy.

Betty Boop

another round...another round...boop boop a doop ...im so glad you are back i would even do your squelchies........wait what am i saying.........i havent even done mine.......oops welcome back sister!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

You are nuts, and not those common nuts at the bottom of the can.  You are my little cashew.  Get on my name and do something before the badge hog crushes me.

Betty Boop

well i was raised on a farm and was taught how to butcher "hogs"...hehehehe >:D

smiles29

welcome back barb.  im glad to see your return.  was not sure you were coming back because of all your posts being deleted.

i told everyone she was ok and no one could fill her shoes.  nope. no one............................... but BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

soooooooooooooooooooooooo very glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

kazandchip

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview