Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ipod?

Started by sdunkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

sdunkin

I just bought an Ipod mini and i am wondering how to put music on it from a cd, the software i have is windows media player, do i need to download a software to do this. Sry for being such a n00b at this but im just stuck, please help :'( :'( :'(

martiballer

I use the Itunes and once you put in the cd there is a little round button on the top right that says Import and it will put that whole cd on your computer!

abc123abc

Go to google and type in how to convert music or how to use an ipod.  1,000's of useful sites will pop up. Good Luck and have fun!

sdunkin

Thanx to both of u, great information :D :D

avs1roy33

Yep, itunes does it all for you...very simple.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

if you have an ipod you have to use itunes.  that is the only way to put songs on it.  after you put songs into itunes then plug the ipod into the computer and it will put the songs on it.

missy

plus..everytime u hook ur ipod up to ur computer..it will automatically load itunes for ya. 

sdunkin

Thats what the manuel said but it doesnt load itunes up for me

you have to have itunes installed into you computer then when you plug it in it will open.

missy

I had to reset mine once because I would hook it up to my computer and it woudln't recognize that the Ipod was connected.  I went to apple's site and they have tech support..where people post problems and others give suggestions on how to fix it.  it's very helpful. 

sdunkin

Okay now i have about 700 songs on it now, and i just want to kno how to take them off, do i start a new playlist??

avs1roy33

The only way I know how to take them off is to right click the song and click remove. It should ask you if you want to delete it from your itunes folder. Say yes, otherwise I don't think it will be removed from your ipod. Hope thats not too confusing   :o

missy

or you can format your ipod.  that will take everything off. 

But just add a new playlist with new song

what ever you have on your itunes will be put onto the ipod when you plug it in.  so if you want to take songs off your ipod then you have to take them off of you ipod then plug it in and it will update it.

Once you connect your iPod to your Mac or PC, iTunes automatically begins to update its contents. You don't even have to press a button. iTunes becomes aware that you've connected your iPod and displays it in the Source column. In fact, you can see your music and playlists at a glance. If your iTunes library exceeds the iPod's storage capacity, you can let iTunes fill your iPod or iPod mini for you. iTunes will create a playlist that fits your style — and your iPod's capacity. iTunes also picks up any of the On-the-Go playlists you've made on your iPod, so you can play or edit them on your Mac or PC. For finer control over your portable music collection, you can turn off Auto-Sync and select your iPod's contents manually.

sdunkin

Is there a way for me to connect my ipod to others mp3's such as sony, iriver, creative, and another ipod?

benjj_returns

hmmm ican d/l to my ipod from win media player. saw a post that said only from itunes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview