Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitare Auto Problems

Started by ShadowBloodHawk,

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowBloodHawk

hopefully someone can help me out. I tried to download and register rainy day spider solitaire. What happens is I get shield icon and was wondering if this is normal. Seems it goes into automatically debug system. Hopefully they can get this fixed

missy

I think it has to do with ur windows firewall.  When I try to download something from any website, a box pops up asking me if I want to save it or run it.  So yes if that's what you get, then it's normal.

ShadowBloodHawk

I do not have any windows firewall. Most I have is anti virsus and spyware remover. Its I can download other autos with no problem except following ones: solo, spider fighter and reaper. This auto show shield icon only. While others show fany flower or other type of icons. My operating system is windows xp professional version. Memory is two gigs and video card is raiden 256 memory.

Jeffer

If you have SP2 you do have a firewall.

Go to Start / Control Panel / Windows Firewall.

Capt. Morgan

Yes it will show just a shield when downloaded.
Once you run the program once you will get a spider web shortcut on your desk top.

ShadowBloodHawk

here is what I get when I downloaded and executed the program. Which I downloaded today. Goes to winzip self extractor-spider fighter which shows as title and then goes into setup which is blanked out cancel and about. shows on side shield icon with h symbol on it and top www.badgehelp.com and below is configured to win and below that is Joshua was here. Next message is that setup has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for inconvenience. shows if you were in middle of something the infomation will be lost and then goes into debug or close. My system is as follows
                    xp professional windows
                    service pack one
                    anti virsus
                    spyware remover
                    raiden video card
                    2 gig memory

wattsmyname

I have the same problem. I found that if I downloaded them to the desk top and moved them to a folder later I did not get the shield problem. But if I downloaded straight to my cheat folder I got the shield icon.

FlippantOne

I'm suprised you still have Windows SP1, I used the SP2 Blocker for as long as it was applicable then I read where it was going to be forced on to everyones machine anyways, I think the date was like 120 days from it's first introduction, so I'm not sure if you have The Automatic Updates blocked or if you just dont have it because it takes too long to download. A lot of people do a clean install from a disk that you can get from Microsoft, but the SP2 is supposed to resolve a lot of issues, but I.E. stilll has a few holes in it. Anyways that was my problem with a few of the autos was that I didn't have SP2 downloaded and installed. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview