PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:11:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chuzzle Deluxe coming to Pogo to Go!

Started by irisheyesRsmiling,

Previous topic - Next topic

irisheyesRsmiling

:D I was peeping at the Pogo Beta site a lil bit ago and noticed that they are adding Chuzzle Deluxe to the Pogo To Go line-up!! I have played this game and it is soooo addicting and fun, I saw it on PopCap games and I did the free trial and I was hoping Pogo would pick this one up!! Woo Hoo!! I just wish they would make it into a regular Club Pogo game myself, this one I am definitely gonna be buying!! If any one wants to check it out, several of the the other game sites have it--it's super fun! HAGD all!! ;D ;D ;D

Adacia

I just played my free trial version of that on a different gaming site. I really enjoyed it. Thanx for the info. I was almost tempted to buy it from there, though would rather do so from pogo.
  Also, I was extremely bored when I downloaded it. I felt like I was going to be playing a kid's game. I was anything but underwhelmed.
   I'm currently more than half way through mahjong quest, and that game gets tougher than a year old beef jerky! Luxor is also a whammy in the latter levels. Big Kahuna reef also gets very hectic.
   I was disappointed with a few games like Feeding Frenzy and one other I can't think of. I finished them in one day. Chuzzles is going on my desktop soon lol.

NotAdumbBlonde

My family is about to ban me from comming to this site, Not only am I a pogo addict, I am now addicted to chuzzle.   When I first saw it, I thought, "OK, another sweet tooth type of game"  BOY WAS I WRONG.   This is a cute game.    Went thru my trial, now I have to buy it.  Thanks again :)   Lets see, I can play chuzzle on one computer and have my auto's do pogo on the other..........now that is the way to waste a whole day.

irisheyesRsmiling

:D :D :D No prob guys!! I thought it looked like a kids game too at first, but I was intrigued by the cute lil fuzzy balls that they are,and those dang lil noises they made, that I had to try it and WHAMMO!! I was a Chuzzle addict!!! I too almost bought it right away, but I will probably wait when it comes out on Pogo!! I'm glad you guys liked it as  much as I did!! HAGD all!! O0 O0 O0 O0

irisheyesRsmiling

O0 Pogo released it today! And guess who already bought it! O0 HAGN all!!

Teah

i also played it on another game site and if its the same then its even cuter if you repeatedly click on one of the chuzzles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview