PlayBuddy
October 12, 2024, 02:21:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do you get help from anyone?

Started by BadgeBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBaby

Emailed 7 rimes total to badgehelp because my texas hold-em cheat went back the trial period mode. Emailed once on the 1st, once on the 2nd, and when I email for a third time I'm told this "Use Texas Round up instead of Texas Hold em assistant" and after 4 more emails, I'm still where I started from. I love the site, the board and the programs, and I use them a LOT. But why would anyone pay for a second poker cheat when tech support for the first poker program seems to be non-existant? So, am I expected to buy another poker cheat, and just write off the first one, and pray that nothing goes wrong with it? All I asked for was to be able to use the cheat I paid for and when my emails are read but never answered, it becomes discouraging. :(

Jeffer

There is an updated Texas hold em assistant. 

If you're having problems with your code go here:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm  Read the instructions and follow them exactly.  They go by the email listed in your pay pal account when you bought your auto, so if it's changed since them, you have to tell them.  Also, don't attach the receipt, paste it into the message.  Oscar's email automatically rejects emails with attachments.

Hope this helps.

BadgeBaby

Nothing was sent as an attachment, I included all the info that link requested and still nothing.

Jeffer

One other hint.  From personal experience.  Just send the pasted reciept and the code.  I made the mistake of writing a comment prior to the code, and it stalled me getting the password.  The next day I resent the code without comment I got my password in minutes.

I'm just trying to go through the most common items that slow people from getting their codes.

BadgeBaby

Received the help with my cheat, I guess I need to learn more patience. :(      Thank you, without your programs, I wouldn't have half the badges that I do have.

Barbara

You contact "them" buy e-mailing badgehelp@aol.com.  You need to post your computer specs to get help with the jigsaw auto that works GREAT, just doesn't work on your system yet.  Let's get it working for you.  What exactly makes you think that your e-mail has been "blocked?"

Punkywilma

I have bought autos, had problems with autos, upgraded autos....  "they"  have always helped me.  Make sure you list whats wrong with the auto and all of your specs.  As for getting a password, make sure your e-mail address that you used to buy it on paypal is the one you are checking AND that any spam filters or blocks are off.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview