Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong

Started by reload39,

Previous topic - Next topic

reload39

whats going on with word jong,its not working at all miss spells every word was working the other day,,,,, O0

scooby33671

it dosnt work for me
when i click on the link it reboots its self

Homer

It's not mispelling words. It is removing the tiles to see what letters are below. If you just let the auto run it will complete the puzzle. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yaffa8

When I try to use Word Jong ,it says ; to minimize all the browsers and I do this and still it doesn't work .

What do I do ?  And ....Aces Up doesn't work either . > >:(

Homer

Here are some tips. See if it helps. ;)

Run your Jongathon first and then get your game up.
A quote from one customer..." the auto grabs random letters and piles them at the bottom (so it can read the letters underneath). After about 10-15 attempts, it pauses for one second while it checks it's internal library for all available words it can make using those letters. (and it takes off making words from thereon in).

To speed things up, I moved the "Click Speed" and the "Look Ahead" slider bars all the way to the fastest setting and I'm completing boards in about 1 min.

And to top everything off, It is spelling words worth 15 - 46 points each   

They did a fantastic job on the auto! "

missy

I was having the same problems with my word jong auto (just bought the thing today).  I was wondering why it was taking so long and misspelling so many words. 

Thanks so much for your tips Homer.  They are helping me out alot.  I wanted to try this thing out before challenge day tomorrow.

Thanks..im completing puzzles in no time.

Homer

It's not misspelling words it is uncovering the tiles below so it knows which words it can spell. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

This seems to be a common misconception. I may have to update Jongathon to start with a prompt that says...."Ummmm....can you give us a minute to look at all of your tiles before we solve it?"

I get alot of emails about it. Seems people run it and then shut it off after 1 minute when all they see is it lifting tiles up and "not doing anything"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Motley

I love the impatience of people at times, I just hope that they realize tomorrow's challenge is to get 30 wild tiles.  When I use the auto, it hardly ever uses the wild's once it acquires them, so it may take a while if they choose to go that route.  So, to avoid any whining about the auto not finishing the challenge quick enough, I thought I'd just let people know now...do the puzzles yourself and use up all your wilds on one board...you'll have it completed much faster.

missy

Quote from: missy on June 07, 2005, 02:51:37 PM
I was having the same problems with my word jong auto (just bought the thing today).  I was wondering why it was taking so long and misspelling so many words. 

I was saying that in reference to Homer's earlier explanation.  I haven't used the auto in months, but it was something I wanted to buy.  So I bought it, ran it, and didnt understand why it took a while to spell words.  So I searched the boards, found Homer's explanation, and was happy with what I found.  I was also saying thanks for the tips on how to complete the board faster. 

Sorry if yall thought I was complaining, but I actually wasn't.  Just tryin to say thanks!!!

Homer

jane41

HI
I'm new here.
Can someone how to get the wordjog to work?
I keep getting        jongbot. exe is not a valid win32 application
What does this mean?
Jane

tvc

I hit new game after i win a 3 tile game

Guardian Angel

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on June 07, 2005, 04:28:52 PM
This seems to be a common misconception. I may have to update Jongathon to start with a prompt that says...."Ummmm....can you give us a minute to look at all of your tiles before we solve it?"

I get alot of emails about it. Seems people run it and then shut it off after 1 minute when all they see is it lifting tiles up and "not doing anything"

Just goes to show you how many people actually read all the info you put on your download page!!  ::)   :P

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Homer
I always thought it was trying out different combination of letters to try and make a word, never thought it was using some logic to see what letters would be coming up.

Homer

Your welcome that is what it is doing. ;)

smiles29

yep.  i love this auto.  it finally got me the first badge in that game and im almost at at the 2nd one - since i missed out on the glitch  >:D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview