Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppazoppa is here

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

roflorl.  thats a really good one barb.  i needed that little pick-me-up.
i hope they bring the game back up soon i was already addicted to it and wasn't ready to even think about an auto yet - well atleast not for a cople more ranks yet lol.  i was almost to rank 8 and had a 32 chain and was moving in fast on the 36 chain.  i had to go out of town yesturday for some family business and came home to find the game gone.  i guess i cannot leave no more,  no telling what game they will take away next - lorl.  oh well,  i guess its back to one of the other boring games i need to finish.

caroline196

from pogos main page

PoppaZoppa's back in hibernation and is expected to resurface this afternoon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

IndianLover

yes, tyvm i just noticed that also. I am happy to see that they updated the "system screen" to show poppa having difficulties as well as posting us a message. And i also see they are working very hard in the other site there is about 23 people in the game currently.

jrp

Thanks Barb for the info on the badges, Just got the chain reaction badge tonite, hope to get first badge tommorow,  :D

jrzydvl

just got my 36 chain badge finally got it after a few 35s

Barbara

jrzydvl

Darinl79

good grief...ive been trying for ...4 days and am rank 11 and still no freaking badge even after following everyones advice...screw you poppazoppa.

avs1roy33

I don't think it is the game with the problem.

smiles29

i got my 36 chain badge at almost rank 13.  i followed the advice that adric gave and in about 6 rounds i got it.  it takes alot of practice mixed in with a little luck.  good luck all.

touitsjesse

ok, i been playing with differant ways to play and i have come to this one very sure and exact conclusion...i know everyone says long chains, long chains and than some does just that and they still get angry that they cant get 10,000 like everyone else. Well the key and only key to make a long chain profitable is that you use your reactor wisely. I say thins cause your reactor acts as a "super wild card." i said wild card..remember that ur reactor will always change to the color or the current piece that you need to stomp next, soooo....get as many other stomps as you can without stomping the reactor, than after a good long chain, im talking like 20 + than stomp on the reactor last. BUT there s a downfall....if you make a long chain early, your reactor is not activated, therefore it would only be worth the amount the points next in line of the long chain points....BUT if you reactor is activated and you make just a 26 chain than ur reactor, you can get as much as a minimum of 4000 points. Now out of allllll the recomendations, this is the only one way to get "BIG" points, i promise....gl e1 and happy stomping.

jrzydvl

Quote from: smiles29 on June 14, 2005, 03:08:19 AM
i got my 36 chain badge at almost rank 13.  i followed the advice that adric gave and in about 6 rounds i got it.  it takes alot of practice mixed in with a little luck.  good luck all.

congrats

homelessdog

If you're getting 32 - 35 chains, then it's only a matter of time before you get the 36 Badge. 

If you're not getting large chains, then you need to reexamine your playing strategy.

smiles29

ty vziznznzyz.

Quote from: homelessdog on June 14, 2005, 09:57:20 PM
If you're getting 32 - 35 chains, then it's only a matter of time before you get the 36 Badge.

If you're not getting large chains, then you need to reexamine your playing strategy.

that is very true.  i couldnt get anything higher than 28 for the longest.  once you stop trying to beat the clock pay attention to the now and next spots, and try and save the chain pieces for last if all possible, you will do it.  i did that and started getting 33-35 chains and withing 36 hours i had the 36.  its like 80% strategy and 20% luck. 

so good luck all and happy badge hunting.

Roseybud333

Most of the people i have seen with the 36 badge tell me that they got it when they where at or near rank 13 so i'm only at like rank 6 LOL so i probably got a long way to go LOL The longest I got was 31 so maybe it's only a matter of time. I just have to figure out how to get rid of the stragglers  :D

hereatic555

i just got my 36 chain badge and im at rank 10

smiles29

you can do it roseybud.  who knows, you may get it before you reach rank 7.  there were a few people who got it the day it came out.  so you never know.

btw.  i like your aviator rosey.  i have that pic as my wallpaper on my laptop but cant remember where i got it.  lol.  happy badge hunting.

Roseybud333

Thank U Smiles  ;) My hubby sits on here all night looking for pictures so when I wake up in the morning I have new pics of roses and piggies  ;D my 2 favorite things! Also wanted to thank Homer for teaching how to make my pic stay put! I'm still trying for 36 badge. They let u get soooooooo close then they pull u back in!!!!!!!!! LOL Happy badge Hunting all!

smiles29

your welcome rosey.

you will get that badge.  i have faith in you.

happy badge hunting everyone.

homelessdog

I want the t-shirt badge, that one is cute.  Had to squint to read it though. 
"I stomped Zoppaville and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview