PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 10:22:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitare Auto

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Rainy Day Spider Solitare Auto Problems I bought this program and while back been using it for a long long time now out of the blue it is telling me that my free trail is over. I can not find my email with the code I got from badgehelper send to Lost codes. It is showing diff letters that I sent to him the first time.

Fluffy

Fluffy756

I wish I could do lost link Barb that the problem I can't find the email he sent me of the password. I know I bought I have it code it back from Jan.... I buy all my programs buy credit card. Thing is that  whole diff code from what I sent badgehelp in Jan.  I been using this for months and months without a problem then out of the blue it telling I need password I thought somethng happen to my code when I check there code there that I know it diff from the first email I sent.

No big deal I just sent him another email to buy it with the new code just want know what happen program I using with my password why it changes. My luck at the last rank too.. pogo gods telling me I am never going to get that game done with.

Barbara

You need to send him the now current registration code that this auto is showing, not the other one.

maxine

same thing happen to me today on thunderpoper..bought the auto along time ago..now i tried it
    today and its asking to register..and gives me a new reg code...i
     e-mailed,badgehelp with the proof of purchase and new reg code..
                        But why is this happening..i have done no changes to my computer

ShadowBloodHawk

Problem is this is my first time trying to download and register at same time. When downloading my system has only service pack one its professional version. I can download thunderpopper auto with no problem. I tried to download other autos it gives me no problem. Most problems I get is with rainy day, solo, and the pop fu one. Mostly I am interested in play rainy day spider solitaire and why I see it is that download of rainy day is corrupted and icon is not showing right. I have two gigs of memory and using raiden video card. So can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or is it the auto is not working like it is suppose to be

Jeffer

Performing a system restore can change the codes on the autos.

If you go the link Barb posted, you can get new passwords.  You just have to paste a copy of your paypal receipt into the message along with your current code.

Fluffy756

thanks badgehelper that was fast. Got the password and Now I off end this game.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview