Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong and Pool being goofy

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Has anyone else had a problem with wordjong or pool? I only get booted from these 2 games halfway thru. I was able to get my personal challenge done (aces up) and i was in tri-peaks forever. I have cleaned out my files and rebooted several times and now i'm just sad! :-[

beanie

I didnt have those problems but have heard others having them, so must just be one of those pogo days when the new challenges are out and pogo can't keep up with the amount of people on them at once.  Just keep trying you'll get it hon.

missy

oh let me ask this...anyone on aol having this problem.  I sign on to pogo through IE..then i load aol.  Well when I sign off aol, it boots me from pogo????

smiles29

game wise, im only having problems with word whomp whackdown with getting booted for some reason.

im not using aol right now,  but i do know exactly what you are talking about with the aol problem.  i use aol dial up when im away from home and everytime i close out the aol window i get booted from everything.  what i found that i have to do is minimize the aol window and bring up a new window in internet explorer and i have no problems (except those associated with dial-up  ??? :P :-[).

missy

oh yea thats cause it disconnects u from the internet when you're using dial up.  I'm on DSL

Roseybud333

I also have yahoo dsl and i have to go thru IE. I'm glad i got rid of aohell  ;D
i was able to play a couple games of pool but wordjong still giving me problems

beanie

I have AOL broadband and really I never have any problems at all.  I always hear horror stories but I guess I've been really fortunate- I've had them for like 7 years now I think - since I am a computer dummy I needed someone to baby me and AOL fit the ticket at the time and I just stuck with them.  Sorry you have problems tho.

Roseybud333

LOL I was comfortable with aohell for so long because it is what i learned on. But when i got yahoo dsl i realized that they offer a much better package and my computer tolerates it better. I didn't realize how much system resources aohell takes up.I'm glad u have had no problems with them. i think u should stick with what ur happy with  ;)

beanie

Thank you hon- I may one day get brave and venture out of the cave and see all thats out there, but right now I'd have to be pushed out.  lol - good luck with your badges hon. O0

Roseybud333

Thank u hun. . . . with pogo i need all the luck that i can get LOL and don't be afraid to venture u might find that u like it! LOL

ChaosCues

They Prob. boot you because theres to many people playing the game! O0

Chaos

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview