Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

smart explorer browser

Started by SweetGirl200405,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetGirl200405

does any one know where i can get smart explorer browser free at? instead of paying close to 20 bucks for it...its a browser that lets u two put of ur club pogo names in two diffy rooms while on one browser...without going through the hassle of using ie and netscape.. :)

just-a-cheater

WOW, did not even know that was possible.. keep me informed..

Barbara

If there is a charge for Smart Explorer then you will have to pay for it or simply don't use it.  No one here is going to tell you how to get around paying for it.  That would be stealing.

Motley

Smart Explorer is well worth the 20 bucks you'd pay for it.  Not only can you do two names at once, I've gotten four names on at once to take care of my first Pinochle rank badge.  It also comes in great for Dice Derby challenges.  >:D

just-a-cheater

Where can I purchase it at.. I want it - I want it NOW.. lol ;D

SweetGirl200405

i know long time ago..lol..it use to be out for free..then i lost to links to the page that gave it away free..lol...ill just purchase it later on then i guess..i dont mind paying the 20 bucks for it..just thought someone might know the links to the older verisons they gave out free for the broswer to use

SweetGirl200405

ok i left something out ..when u go to download smart explorer.. u can try the trail verison of it  first to see if u like it ..the trail verison last for 1 month..just thought i would let u pple know..then after that if u want to keep it ...pay the 19.95 for it :)

avs1roy33

Is it possible to use only one screen name, but have two game screens on at the same time?

Barbara

The minute you enter a game in Pogo twice with the same screen name you are removed.

benjj_returns

you used to be able to enter two tables games at the same time but only play in 1. e.g checkers and pool while playing pool

SweetGirl200405

hello all ..u need 2 club pogo names or one club pogo name and a old pogo name u dont use no more.. its kinda hard to explain..how to put two 2 diffy names in club pogo into diffy games at the same time..just remember if u go into club pogo rooms u will need ur non club pogo name on a free pass...and yes u can have two diffy names in the same room ..if u need help just ask ill try to walk u through it how to put both names in whatever rooms u want...

Barbara

This process is explained in the forum's Club Central, under "double browsing"

SweetGirl200405

Barbara

Bree

I downloaded Smart Explorer and it say at the top of the Website "Smart Explorer (Evaluation Period)" does anyone know what this means?  Thanks for the help.

RC

It is a shareware product and gives you a trial period to use it and see how it goes before buying it.. one reason why I wouldn't go for it over others.

Laurie-Anne

I use firefox as my extra browser. Its a free one.

Julie

Quote from: Bree on January 07, 2006, 12:15:40 AM
I downloaded Smart Explorer and it say at the top of the Website "Smart Explorer (Evaluation Period)" does anyone know what this means? Thanks for the help.
Smart explorer is free to use for 30 days then you'll have to pay for it if you want to continue using it :)  It's better than double browsing because it lets you use multiple windows and log into multiple pogo accounts which makes it perfect for those Pinochle ratings badges and the forthcoming spades ones if you have 4 or so pogo accounts :)

Pogo_cheater

you dont have to pay, i searched and found reg. codes for it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview