PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo"s Green Light is lit and I get server error messages

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

All right PoGO
That green stop light sure tells it all ;D
Could not check stats said server down, tried to go to new game said problem come back in a few minutes.
Got back in went to community news, after forever guess what??   GREEN Light >:D
Tried to go to a game and got pogo server error.
What a JOKE.

Spooks

I've been getting that most of the day today. Seems only for Club Members... My sis jus has a regular membership and she can play games with no problem... Pogo has been acting kinda weird lately... Darn thing!!

IndianLover

i have been getting errors also for about the last half hour, then i was just playing a game and got blown outta the room saying "it cannot connect to server" but i am faithful i gonna keep trying lol

IndianLover

i got back in but went to play poppa where i was and no rooms available now with 0 peeps in them  :'( hope it comes back up soon

Jeffer

Yeah I'm gonna hang it up early tonight and hope things are sorted out when I get up.  I can't even write a simple answer to a forum post without having to edit it three times... lol

smiles29

im always getting booted with an error message but yet the light is always green.  go figure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview