Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle auto password request question

Started by NY Greek Girl,

Previous topic - Next topic

NY Greek Girl

hey everyone,

my friend has bought all of the autos and she waits for them 2 expire before sending an e-mail for the passwords so she can register them,  now she has been e-mailing for the pinochle reg code a few times and she still didnt get an e-mail for it and shes getting kind of anoyed what can she do?

NY Greek Girl

hey barbra

she sends it 2 that e-mail address and she gets her reg codes back but the pinochkle reg code shes having problems with getting an e-mail back she just wants 2 know why is isnt getting an e-mail back and how can she get the reg code like i said before she bought all the autos!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Tell your sisters, brothers, girlfriends, mailmans cousin to email me again.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

NY Greek Girl

oscar be nice and sorry barbara for spelling ur name wrong!!!

NY Greek Girl

oscar she told me 2 tell u thankyou that u sent her the reg code lots of hugs and kisses lol u da best man

Barbara

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

smiles29

lol.  thank you barb and oscar.  i needed that little chuckle.  ive been a little down the last few days and have to go to a graduation party for my husbands nephew (which makes him my nephew too but anyway) and it wouldnt be too cool for me to go all down in the dumps, so thank you again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview