Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zappa is back

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

its back its back woooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooo

MistyRaines

yea and now it is changed.  Percent instead of eggs.  ANd the stupid thing is taking me backwards.  Oh well thanks Pogo

Motley

Thank God, I am not the only one.  I am not playing this game until they fix it.  I am not wasting my time or my autos time by playing a game that is taking me backwards in stats.

caroline196

my stats seem fine,and it still does % until about 60% then number of eggs after.this is yet another game i wont be using auto on

homelessdog

Woohoo!  I got my fix in finally, now I can go to sleep.

Good luck and happy stomping!

(ETA: My info about percentages was wrong)

BigTim

The cheat NEVER results in enuff points for a JP spin.  Other players come in the room and kick my butt big time!  The cheat plays too fast - very obvious to other players.....  Other than that - if played in a room alone - can get thru ranks ok - but exquisitely boring (not the cheat - the game itself).......

caroline196

be careful with the cheat,ive seen some people getting kicked out by pogo staff as they had best time for round at 18 seconds.lots of spies watching so be careful :o

jrp

I am sure glad got mine super chain badge tonite way to go :D

Barbara

Quote from: kalamansie on June 10, 2005, 04:50:51 PM
The cheat NEVER results in enuff points for a JP spin.  Other players come in the room and kick my butt big time!  The cheat plays too fast - very obvious to other players.....  Other than that - if played in a room alone - can get thru ranks ok - but exquisitely boring (not the cheat - the game itself).......
The cheat is great.  Adjust the speed and you won't go too fast.  "Can get through ranks okay?"  It completes every single board, assuring your rank progress to move forward.  That is better than okay, that is 100%.

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: caroline196 on June 10, 2005, 04:52:21 PM
be careful with the cheat,ive seen some people getting kicked out by pogo staff as they had best time for round at 18 seconds.lots of spies watching so be careful :o

Man, the snitches are in there aleady?
You would think we were stealing money from their personel bank account.
They can boot me if they want , but if they think I run autos now then wait for my second account >:D

smiles29

way to go on your badge!  i have a 35 chain so far but im not giving up. 

Quote from: luvmydogmax on June 10, 2005, 06:02:26 PM
anyone got any hints on how to get the chain badge, highest I can get is 19, boy I suck or am really dumb

try and keep an eye on the top right of the game.  it tells you what piece your on now and what peice is next.  that way you can plan ahead.  try to clear on side of the board then the other, and try to save the chain peices and reactor till last whenever possible.

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on June 11, 2005, 04:58:11 AM
Quote from: caroline196 on June 10, 2005, 04:52:21 PM

Man, the snitches are in there aleady?
You would think we were stealing money from their personel bank account.
They can boot me if they want , but if they think I run autos now then wait for my second account >:D

they move fast when checking on people dont they?  and i agree with you capt. morgan.  if they boot me for the little AND cautious auto play, wait till my next account.  i will use them ALL,  ALL the time   ;) ;) ;););););)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview