PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto question plz

Started by kingjames4458,

Previous topic - Next topic

kingjames4458

I want to leave my auto running for the night but my computer always goes on stand by every 30 mins of inactivity, ive checked and i have no screensavers on, how can i get it so it will run through the night without going on stand by?

hereatic555

i wouldnt leave an auto running all night but have u left the auto running for 30 mins and checked to see if it is on stand-by?

avs1roy33

First, go to where you checked for the screensavers. Find the button that says "Power..." and you can change the settings to Never. Hope that helps.

kingjames4458

thanks a bunch that did the trick ;D

Quote from: hereatic555 on June 10, 2005, 09:32:12 PM
i wouldnt leave an auto running all night but have u left the auto running for 30 mins and checked to see if it is on stand-by?

well couldnt i use room rover?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

you could use room rover but all of have said that if you leave an auto on all night that is just asking for trouble.  But if one was going to use one all night room rover would be the trick.  ONIK OINK!!

smiles29

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 10, 2005, 09:33:07 PM
First, go to where you checked for the screensavers. Find the button that says "Power..." and you can change the settings to Never. Hope that helps.

thank you so much avs1roy33.  i knew that there was a way to do that but wasnt sure how.  once i get kicked off the big puter and back to my laptop i will do that.  i am always having to move the mouse around so that it dont go on stand by.

Quote from: hereatic555 on June 10, 2005, 09:32:12 PM

i have watched and yes it does especially if the auto does not move the mouse around.  i never leave an auto completely unattended but i dont like to have to move the mouse around every few minutes because it will mess up the rythem of some autos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview