Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PZ Down Again!?!?!?!?!

Started by TazIsMe,

Previous topic - Next topic

TazIsMe

Argh, I just tried to get into PoppaZoppa and it gets as far as chat box loading, then nothing! I even tried to get into the regular "game rooms" and nada. Not to mention I was the ONLY one in the room!  And Pogos light is Green! HA! LOL I know its a new game, and glitches and problems are to be expected, but I dont remember ANY of the other games being THIS bad. Or is that just me?

PrincessKate

I've run into rooms (in any game) where there is no one there, and when you try and get in, the rooms just do not load.    You could have run into that situation.  Did you try getting into a room where there are people playing??

I have a difficult time loading PZ.  Almost every time I have to dump temp files (even if they are a low number)  and reboot.  Then it seems to work just fine. 

missy

i think this game will have issues for a while.  just keep tryin to get in different rooms.  you will find one that you can get in.  I had to try 3 different ones until i got in.

smiles29

sometimes i have that problem and sometimes not.  you just have to go from one room to another to another till you find one.

avs1roy33

I am having the same problem. Clicking on play now usually does the trick, but not always.

homelessdog

I've had that problem from time to time too...  I think it's a game loading issue, rather than a server issue since other people are in the room playing the game.  Entering a different room usually solves the problem for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview