This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Losing Ranks and Eggs

Started by haylee,

Previous topic - Next topic

haylee

Anyone else losing eggs and ranks on PoppaZilla. Seems like if i change rooms this happens, and I am not getting them back, even after waiting.

CrazyLady33

maybe you need to go back to the room you were in before to get your rank and eggs back

avs1roy33

Sometimes it appears that you lose ranks/tokens. If you close out your browser and start over again, you should have them back.

missy

poppit does the same thing if u change rooms to quickly

Jeffer

Anyone having problems getting into a room this afternoon?  I wanted to try out the new auto and I seem to be having difficulties....

missy

yea it was havin issues for me earlier.  just keep pickin various rooms and one will load.

smiles29

yes if you change from one room to another within the same game it will appear to do that.  once you leave and return later it will be accurate.

everyone is having some slight difficulties getting into some rooms.  there are still a few bugs pogo will need to fix and they will sooner or later.

avs1roy33

Yes, I hope they do fix those problems. I just hope they don't take it off the site like they did again.

smiles29

thats my thought.  i hope they do it during their weekly maintenance session and not pull the game b4 that.  the game does work good.

Mikeael

I have a suggestion for an auto one that will decline private chats when you are on auto so if pogostuff asks you to private they will get an answer  :)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

that would be a great auto because I hate it when people you don't know PM you.

smiles29

i hate it too because sometimes it will stop the auto and it drives me nuts.  i think that would be a great idea if it could be worked to where it works hand in hand with the game auto and for those who use it room rover.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview