Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa auto?

Started by number2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Congratulations!  Pogo Cheats didn't come up with it though, Badge Help did.

draagnfli

ok my problem is that i tried the free trail and it just sits there and says please start PZ in browser any ideas on how to try and fix that I have IE WINDOWS XP SOFT EDGES ARE OFF AND I HAVE SUN JAVA 1.5-02 WHATEVER THAT IS my color is on 32 and i tried both 800x600 and also 1024x768 any help would be greatly appreciated

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

draagnfli

the JIT piler for virtual machines is checked but always has been should i have something else checked under that

smiles29

i always have my jit compiler unchecked. and dont have much problems.

homelessdog

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on June 13, 2005, 02:35:49 PM
There is no "impossible" clear time. Any half wit with a monkey brain can sit there and randomly click on the screen as fast as they can until the round is clear.
Some of the clear times that the computer is capable of doing seem impossible from a human standpoint.  I don't care how fast you can click your mouse, a computer can do it faster. 

smiles29

good point homelessdog.

btw.  i like the new aviator.

smiles29

Gunner

I just saw that StompZilla is released and the release date on it says 8/6/05.  Now if I am correct we are still in July so how can the auto be released in Aug. 6, 2005 if we are still in July?
This is what was posted....

Stompzilla v1.0 (for PoppaZoppa™) now available! Released : (08/06/05)

Barbara

Gunner

Barbara

You are quite welcome.  This auto was actually completed before the official announcement of the Pogo game release.  Don't worry about dates and things that do not matter.  Use the auto and have fun.

Gunner

Quote from: Barbara on July 07, 2005, 10:14:37 PM
You are quite welcome. This auto was actually completed before the official announcement of the Pogo game release. Don't worry about dates and things that do not matter. Use the auto and have fun.

Thank you again Barbara and I will have fun using the auto.  :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 07, 2005, 10:46:39 PM
I did that just to screw with your mind.

And boy did that work.  She thought we where in the future

Barbara

I wouldn't care if an auto were released on the 36th day of the 15th month, I would just try it out.

BadgeHelpOscar

I honestly didn't think anybody looked at that or even cared.....

I thought it was.....GET IT ON MY COMPUTER NOW! IS THERE AN IV HOOKUP FOR THIS THING!

Interesting that somebody was staring at the date going.....hmmmm....it says 08/06/05....and I could swear this is July....hmmmm....should I be here? Am I am who I am? Is this site visting me from the future? Toto?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Barbara

Is there a "freshness" date for autos?  "Best if used before......"  Just curious.

Gunner

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 07, 2005, 10:53:35 PM
I honestly didn't think anybody looked at that or even cared.....

I thought it was.....GET IT ON MY COMPUTER NOW! IS THERE AN IV HOOKUP FOR THIS THING!

Interesting that somebody was staring at the date going.....hmmmm....it says 08/06/05....and I could swear this is July....hmmmm....should I be here? Am I am who I am? Is this site visting me from the future? Toto?
Nope I never thought I was living in the future as you stated katieshunnybunny(rangerboy), but I do read EVERYTHING that is on this forum.  I did try it out before I asked the question, but was just wondering why the date was wrong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview