Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa auto?

Started by number2,

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Jasmine2 on July 07, 2005, 11:22:09 PM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 07, 2005, 10:53:35 PM
I honestly didn't think anybody looked at that or even cared.....

I thought it was.....GET IT ON MY COMPUTER NOW! IS THERE AN IV HOOKUP FOR THIS THING!

Interesting that somebody was staring at the date going.....hmmmm....it says 08/06/05....and I could swear this is July....hmmmm....should I be here? Am I am who I am? Is this site visting me from the future? Toto?
Nope I never thought I was living in the future as you stated katieshunnybunny(rangerboy), but I do read EVERYTHING that is on this forum.  I did try it out before I asked the question, but was just wondering why the date was wrong.

I didn't mean anything by it I just thought it was funny

BadgeHelpOscar

I always appreciate attention to detail....don't get me wrong. It's just rare in this business that people actually READ the site.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Motley

Quote from: Jasmine2 on July 07, 2005, 11:22:09 PM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 07, 2005, 10:53:35 PM
I honestly didn't think anybody looked at that or even cared.....

I thought it was.....GET IT ON MY COMPUTER NOW! IS THERE AN IV HOOKUP FOR THIS THING!

Interesting that somebody was staring at the date going.....hmmmm....it says 08/06/05....and I could swear this is July....hmmmm....should I be here? Am I am who I am? Is this site visting me from the future? Toto?
Nope I never thought I was living in the future as you stated katieshunnybunny(rangerboy), but I do read EVERYTHING that is on this forum.  I did try it out before I asked the question, but was just wondering why the date was wrong.

Maybe it isn't wrong, maybe it's in the Date/Month/Year format.  My father was in the military and he still uses that format to write the dates.  If I remember correctly Stompzilla was released on 6/8/05...so depending on which way you read dates...8/6/05 would be correct.

Gunner

Quote from: maxraven on July 08, 2005, 05:26:49 AM
Quote from: Motley on July 08, 2005, 04:14:32 AM
Maybe it isn't wrong, maybe it's in the Date/Month/Year format.  My father was in the military and he still uses that format to write the dates.  If I remember correctly Stompzilla was released on 6/8/05...so depending on which way you read dates...8/6/05 would be correct.

In the USA we use the format month/day/year (07/08/05=July 8, 2005) but the military and OVER 3/4 of the rest of the world uses the format day/month/year (08/07/05=8 July 2005). This would mean that Motley is 100% correct in the statement quoted above.

I am sure that Motley's statement is true, I was just pointing out that I read everything on this site.....even the very small FINE PRINT!!!  It was never meant as a discussion as to if the date was correct, misprinted or printed in military time.  I am a military brat and I do know how to read military time, my father has taught me well.

Barbara

Gunner

Barbara

YabbaDabbaDoo

Gunner

Barbara

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview