PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:55:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

has anything gone wrong?

Started by x-caliber,

Previous topic - Next topic

x-caliber

i just joined pogocheats.net just a few minutes ago ands was wondering (not judging I'm just concerned) if the cheats on here are harmfull to my computor. i have heard that cheats or trainers for such things like pogo can hold viruses in them and i just need a comment.
thanks.

missy

I have had no problem with anything like that and I have a few of these autos and have definately tried out most of them.

x-caliber

caroline196

nojne of the autos on here have any spyware etc on them.the best and most reliable autos are found on this site.so there is no need to worry O0

missy

you get a free trial on every auto (some are short and others are longer) but that's for you to try it out and see if it works on your computer.  after your trial runs out, the autos are $10 a piece or you can buy all for one low price.

Homer

There are no viruses in the programs from www.badgehelp.com A simple scan with an anti-virus program wiill prove this. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

abc123abc

Only thing that will happen with some programs is Oscar throws in an "Oscar was here" text file to your root of c:\.  It is nothing malicious just a tag.  He said he was considering removing them as it was really nothing but caused some concern.  I have never had any programs here have any spyware or virus.. all bug free!

Jeffer

You get what you pay for.  There are some free autos out there but they're loaded with viruses and spyware.

homelessdog

Quote from: abc123abc on June 14, 2005, 02:00:15 PM
Only thing that will happen with some programs is Oscar throws in an "Oscar was here" text file to your root of c:\.  It is nothing malicious just a tag.  He said he was considering removing them as it was really nothing but caused some concern.  I have never had any programs here have any spyware or virus.. all bug free!

!!!  I'm glad you told me that.  That's horrible.  Not as bad as a program installing spyware, but I hate it when any program installs things without my knowledge.  I certainly hope he does get rid of that!

smiles29

yes they all come with a trial period and the length of the trial period is determined by the programmer and the game it is for.  no you do not have to worry about any spyware, adware, or viruses.  all updates to any of the autos that you purchase are free.  so if you buy one today and pogo changes the game and the auto is updated to comply with the changes in the game,  you get the update free.  you do not need to buy it again.  the autos are only $10 each if purchased individually or you can get them all at a shockingly low price (which in my opinion is the best option).  i did that but only have about half of them, so i have gotten more than my moneys worth.  this is the best place to get them from - or shall i say from badgehelp.com is the best place to get them from. good luck and happy badge hunting in what ever you choose to do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview