Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stomp not so smart?

Started by Insatiable4NYPD,

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable4NYPD

:'( Ok, I have been playing this game for days and im not even close to getting the "36" badge.. grrrrrrrrrr >:( I let the program run an that's worse then when im playing .. isnt there another program I could use to help me get that badge ??? :-\

Jeffer

Trouncer is now out, and while there's some arguement, it's supposed to be smarter than Stompzilla.

In any case the progammers plan on improving trouncers' logic later on.  Keep in mind you still need a lot of luck for a 36.  It's not just the auto.

BadgeHelpOscar

Trouncer has now been improved and now runs like a champ. Delete any version you had before and redownload.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Jeffer

Sweet.  I will try it out right after I finish my Honeydew list.

Oscar, you guys have been jammin the last week! :)

BadgeHelpOscar

We are trying to pull it together over here. Lots of things to do.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

missy

I like Stomp because it's an auto I can leave running all day and I don't have my name plastered all over the high score list.  It clears the boards, finds the eggs, and advances my ranks. At the rate people were reporting people in Poppit for using autos, I have a feeling they will start in here, esp when one person's name is the top 8 High Scores of the day. 

If you want the coveted 36 chain badge, you can probably get it yourself.  I know lots that did.  In the long run, Stomp will be the best one for the rank badges. If you are like me, you like to be hidden under the radar so no one suspects anything then purchase Stomp.

BadgeHelpOscar

That's why we like to offer a range of products. Each customer has their own preferences and needs.

missy

Barbara

Well, that and the fact that they give out the really huge Snicker's bars on Halloween.

mar

smiles29

well im trying to get the 36 chain all on my own before running stomp for the egg count.  i have come close twice with a 35 chain.  i can see that 36 chain badge but i cant seem to grab it - yet.  but im not giving up hope.  i have seen a couple of people running the stompzilla and it does complete the boards for those eggs very good.  so with that said, good luck everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview