This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Silly Question Time

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooks

OK, so I searched and searched but could not find the answer I am looking for....

About How long does it take to finish one case in Jigsaw? Please let me know...

If this has been posted please guide me to the link.

Thanks All!  ???

Homer

Depends what level you play on and whether or not you use an auto. On medium with auto it takes approx 4 minutes puzzle. You have to complete approx. 40 puzzles on medium setting to finish the case. Results may vary depending on your computer.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Maybe. Never actually counted them. Thought it was 36 but not sure.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Spooks

Hehehehe Thanks guys. I am using the auto. Finally figured out how to get it to work, so I have it on the Medium setting... Not sure how many puzzles I have done.. but man, seems like I've been here forever!!

Thanks again!

gin

tvc

I got 3 badges from jigsaw today  O0 and yes from what I have heard there are 30 puzzles on medium setting however with my auto it usually takes 12 minutes per puzzle and I need to click the OK button I never had this problem last month but oh no problem

christina

As far as I know it is 30 puzzles on medium. 3 puzzles per square times ten squares. On easy I think it's 4 or 5 puzzles per square.

smiles29

on hard level it takes 15 puzzles to complete (but the auto dont work on hard),  it takes 30 puzzles on medium level, and 60 puzzles on easy.   it was posted on here quite a while back but i couldnt tell you where to find it.   hope this helps some.

Spooks

So here's another silly question... I've just finished Case 2... Am I able to jump cases... like say go to the last one... and still get my badge for it, or do they have to be done in order??

caroline196

you can do the cases in any order u wish,you can also start a case and move on to another one if u wished

Spooks

Thanks for the info.... I started the last case.. June's I guess it is.. but the nthought maybe I should find out first before I waste all that time and not get a badge from it... thanks lots and lots!!   :)

smiles29

yes you can do them in any order you like at any pace you like.  you could have every one of them half done if you like and it still wont make any difference.

bug

Quote from: smiles29 on June 04, 2005, 02:16:28 AM
on hard level it takes 15 puzzles to complete (but the auto dont work on hard),  it takes 30 puzzles on medium level, and 60 puzzles on easy.   it was posted on here quite a while back but i couldnt tell you where to find it.   hope this helps some.

It really only takes 15 puzzles on hard?!

smiles29

really, thats all it takes on hard.  but it is very hard on hard and takes a while to do.  you have to rotate pieces and try to put them together.

Spawn O Satan

The easiest way i've found to beat Jigsaw is to find a puzzle which is relatively easy for you and just repeat it. After each puzzle return to the main menu and replay that same puzzle. The green shower one works best for me, I can complete it on medium in under 3min so I fly through the challenge each month that way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview